Your favorite new character is?

My favorite new character is:

• Total voters
My favorite is definitely Kotal Kahn
Ahau_Kin.jpg

Nice thread, Kotal Kahn is the best one for me so far - I knew I would like this guy when I saw him in that first gameplay trailer.
I must say, the rest of the new characters is just as impressive. I love D'Vorah's concept - an insect character, but some of her moves could be done better, hopefully NRS will make them look better before the release (for instance that move where she puts a bug on the ground and it chases after the opponent - it just explodes on contact - pretty lame and odd, also when the opponent is lying on the ground, the bug just passes him/her, which makes no sense at all since that is a more vulnerable position).
I have no complaints regarding Ferra/Torr - a great and unique character. Cassie Cage - I thought I would not like her, but she is great and her fatality is my favourite one so far.

Lol, so I take it plenty of duplicate threads are going to be made as more new characters are announced...

Aw! Zero votes for Ferra/Tor!? They would have gotten my vote if I didn't dig Cassie just a wee bit more!

i'm the ferra/torr lover here, mostly because i love what they did with injustice the way they had those heavy hitters like bane and i'm glad to see them come to MK as non boss characters. i love johnny cage, but i cant stand sonya and i always find myself never playing female characters in MK games. but i'm definately going to give it a shot, if that x-ray is everything i'm hoping i may just use her after all

Kotal Kahn. I was worried about creativity in terms of the characters for this game but Kahn has given me renewed confidence.

^^ Honestly, creativity is the last thing that should worry you. I mean we have an insect-based character, which is new to MK, an original concept of two characters in one, an Aztec god character... If you compare it to new characters from 3D MK era, these are far more creative.

^^ Honestly, creativity is the last thing that should worry you. I mean we have an insect-based character, which is new to MK, an original concept of two characters in one, an Aztec god character... If you compare it to new characters from 3D MK era, these are far more creative.

That's why I said 'was' worried, as in before these reveals. I'm excited about these new additions. :)

Kotal Kahn fore sure. He is such a badass and I can't wait to play as him......Ferra/Torr in second because I love their overall design and I get a Chaos Realm vibe from them. Awww man i hope they're from the The Realm of Chaos!

My favorite so far is Cassie not only because she has my favorite name but she also has low blow attacks and she uses gadgets at her disposal.