Your favorite new character is?

My favorite new character is:

• Total voters
I'm loving them all. Not a big fan of D'Vorah. But i still like her.

Favourite so far is Cassie and Kotal. I'd thought there'd be more Cassie than Kotal. Lol.

D'Vorah is my favorite ! she's fast and nasty... and she is f***ing INSECT !!

She reminds me Drahmin in MK:DA, which was surrounded by flies ! I love when MK go that strange :)

The only one I really like is Kotal Kahn. He is totally badass. He already better than any 3D MK character that came out.

Kotal Kahn for sure. I like that they've captured some of the more brutal applications of his Aztec weapons (like using his macuahuitl for sawing after embedding a hit).

i really like Torr/Ferra. They look to me like the most unique....

im hoping to see some more bigger, boss size characters.

Kotal without a doubt. He is freaking tall and I love the Aztec influence! We need more native-Americans in Mortal Kombat! Nightwolf is a favourite of mine so I'd like to see him interact with Kotal in future games. Kotal looks MUCH BETTER than Ogre by far, you can't even compare!

The other character in order:
2. D'Vorah
3. Cassie Cage
4. Ferra / Torr

Kotal Kahn. The guy got a style, well designed, seems to be very interesting, mentions aztec mythology and is the new ruler of Outworld.

D'vorah comes second, even though we know little about her.

Cassie the third, but she may be a key character.

Ferra/Torr I liked the combos but it's not really my love. By the way, I think we will learn to like most of them, specially the first two.

D'Vorrah so far. Kotal being a close second, his brutality and back story so far has me really interested on how big of a role he'll have in the story.

I'm digging all of them now. Hated Ferra/Torr at first, but they're actually really growing on me.

Right now its Kotal Kahn. I like his look and he looks like he will play a good mixture of both Slow stron guy and but be quicker than expected.

Not to say i dont like the other new characters. they all look amazing and from what ive seen i cant wait to play them all.

Right now its Kotal Kahn. I like his look and he looks like he will play a good mixture of both Slow stron guy and but be quicker than expected.

Not to say i dont like the other new characters. they all look amazing and from what ive seen i cant wait to play them all.

And I bet you like him because of the heart rip. Am I right or am I right? ;)

And I bet you like him because of the heart rip. Am I right or am I right? ;)

Might have alil to do with it! But it brings up the next question? What will Kano's fatalities be. Kotal Kahn's is cool but will they give Kano all new fatalities? He's pretty famous for the Heart Rip!