Roster Speculation

Ok let me explain.. the "15 new characters" thing has never been said anywhere... it's conjecture that's baseless. Unless you can provide a link where they confirm or "hint" to 15 new characters to justify the rumour?

It was established that there will be more new characters than any other previous MK game and that the roster will be a similar size to MK9.

There is a difference between going by some rumour with no source to verify anything...

We have a reliable source with the info on the brothers soul dialogue due to the fact all the other info from that source has come into fruition... so what's wrong with discussing/dissecting what little "evidence" we have to go by?
*Ahem* http://testyourmight.com/threads/a-user-claims-to-have-insider-info-on-mkx.44182/ there you go.

Ed boon did tweet with the KI creator a while back on doing KI vs. MK and that could be mean that they have something in plan. NRS wanted a Gears of War character for the 360 version of MKX but MS didn't respond on time and the game was already finished by then. I think NRS most likely went to MS early and had things work out this time around.

Roster.jpg

My ideal roster. Unlockables (Kitana and Shinnok) are outlined in red. DLCs (Bo Rai Cho, Goro, Sektor and The Mummy, yes the Mummy) are outlined in blue. Red MK dragons are for new kharacters.

I still want this gal for MKX besides the Damphir and the Cheerleader I've been requesting. This nympho needs to be brought to life!!!

Bella--article_image.jpg

WE WANT MILY! You even voted yes for her in the Yes/No thread :(
Only for story-related purposes. There is that loose end of the throne of Outworld. After all, she was Shao Kahn's legitimate successor, and Kotal Kahn now has the throne, according to initial sources.

I still hate Mileena, I still think she's a slut, and I personally want her gone, but a loose end in the story is a loose end in the story, and she is necessary to clear that up. Once that loose end is cleared, THEN we can discuss her fate in future games.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Only for story-related purposes. There is that loose end of the throne of Outworld. After all, she was Shao Kahn's legitimate successor, and Kotal Kahn now has the throne, according to initial sources.

I still hate Mileena, I still think she's a slut, and I personally want her gone, but a loose end in the story is a loose end in the story, and she is necessary to clear that up. Once that loose end is cleared, THEN we can discuss her fate in future games.

What if they went back to a more MK2 Mileena look?

Either way Mileena will likely be different if she's in MKX.
It would be ridiculous if her mental state doesn't changed at all within a 25 year time frame... Not to mention NRS said that female characters costumes will not be as revealing as they were in MK9.
So all that considered don't be surprised if you end up liking the character.

Get that slut outta here!

I'm pretty ambivalent toward the entire Mileena situation.

Mileena was so forgettable in MK9 in terms of gameplay and story, even though I loved her in MK2 & Deception.

Considering she did not die on-screen in MK9, I'm sure she will be back...

That's still baseless conjecture with no solid proof.

"A user claims to have insider info on MKX"

I could claim all that I want to have played MKX, spoken to Ed Boon, and know the entire roster for MKX, but unless I provide solid proof, it's just mere speculation, rumor and my opinion.
I don't trust any friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.
When you start playing the repeated telephone game, things get lost in translation.
That's to be taken with a huge bag of salt.

If the roster 24 then my guess that we will get 12 old characters and 12 new characters making the roster around 24. The DLC fighters be around 6 making the compete roster around 30.

That's what I'm thinking too.

Main roster, IMO (Total of 24):
- 11 returning characters
- 12 new characters
- 1 console exclusive guest

DLC, IMO (Total of 6):
- Goro
- 4 more MK characters that didn;'t make the cut
- 1 universal guest character for both consoles (like Freddy in MK9)

Last edited:
What if they went back to a more MK2 Mileena look?

Dont worry, Mileena has a pretty big demand even though it may appear shes hated on this forum lol.. I personally think shes one of the best designed female characters in all fighting games (especially MK2/Deception era). I guess you either love or hate her