Roster Speculation

Yeah.

I think number 3 as a whole will look like this:

Edge_of_Ballerina_WP_by_darkgoth.jpg

33105.5.detail.jpg

3 is definitely a girl. If you look at that boot closely, it looks like a ballet boot. To me it looks too girly for a male foot. Could be Liu's/Kitana's/someone else's daughter. The reason I said Mileena was because she likes to dance and I can imagine her younger and goofy looking. If it's really a dude then 'wow' is all I can say.

4 I thought was Tanya mainly because of the pose. But if the fingers are the give away, well... we know it's not Sheeva... so... Baraka + Sheeva = foot number 4? Barshee... or is it Sheebar? :D
the third foot look like female but has the liu kang type tape

3 is definitely a girl. If you look at that boot closely, it looks like a ballet boot. To me it looks too girly for a male foot. Could be Liu's/Kitana's/someone else's daughter. The reason I said Mileena was because she likes to dance and I can imagine her younger and goofy looking. If it's really a dude then 'wow' is all I can say.

4 I thought was Tanya mainly because of the pose. But if the fingers are the give away, well... we know it's not Sheeva... so... Baraka + Sheeva = foot number 4? Barshee... or is it Sheebar? :D

It's a slipper with socks or tights on it. Something a Kunoichi or Ninja would wear. Take from Soul Calibur is a brilliant example...
taki-soul-calibur-ii-picture_1.jpg

But only thing, those could be long socks and the character is wearing a thong or some kind of leotard/underwear again. LMAO ;)

I'd be excited and hyped up to see boots like these...
dominatrix-boots.jpg

I sure hope not.
If they had a kid i don't understand how it would make any sense.
Did they have the kid before she died? Or did Liu Kang get down and dirty with "zombie" Kitana?

Well anything it can happen in the story mode, Kitana could come back to life between the next 5 - 25 years in MKX. I would rather see a female member of the Wu Shi Academy instead.

I believe Boon hinted that the female foot is Mileena. The thought definitely crossed my mind.. even though I'm not crazy about Mileena.

I've always wondered this, but how human are the cyborgs in MK. Are they robo cop level cyborgs, or we talking terminator salvation level cyborgs ?

I still think the second one could be Mavado. Ed Boon never said that he was out for good, in the second image you can see a jacket next to the foot. Not to mention the place holder images in the roster had Neo from the Matrix and I remember people had said that Mavado looks like a Matrix character.

I will be up for Mavado returning if they can revamp his character for good. Take someone lame and turn him into a total badass.

He would have ignored it if he didn't want to reply anything to Mavado. "You really don't" is not something he'd wrote for Kitana or Reptile for example. To me this is the same as his "let it go" for Frost, even though that also sounds like trolling due to the Frozen connection, these characters really won't be in the game. The only Deadly Alliance characters he never commented on are Kenshi & Nitara and that's saying something...