Bloodborne

I'm in love with this game. After the stank ass that was Dark Souls II, I was pretty hesitant about it anymore Souls games. But this was an absolute breath of fresh air.

Shadow of Yharnam is the best boss fight I've faced since Demons' Souls' Penetrator. This game is ridiculously fun and it's making the wait for MKX so much easier.

I'm in love with this game. After the stank ass that was Dark Souls II, I was pretty hesitant about it anymore Souls games. But this was an absolute breath of fresh air.

Shadow of Yharnam is the best boss fight I've faced since Demons' Souls' Penetrator. This game is ridiculously fun and it's making the wait for MKX so much easier.
I actually might not be able to finish it before mkx, i have two separate files (long story), work, and im going on vacation thursday. I dont want to put it aside for mkx but im going to have to unless i can beat it in the next 4 days

Yeah, no way am I beating this by the time MKX comes out. I've been playing this game for 3-4 days and I'm still on the same section :laugh:

I'm pretty sure that I'm at the end. Shit gets really brutal. Area I'm in has the enemies now respawning after a set, short amount of time, as opposed to respawning when I die.

I'm pretty sure that I'm at the end. Shit gets really brutal. Area I'm in has the enemies now respawning after a set, short amount of time, as opposed to respawning when I die.

Gotta kill the bell ladies. BTW, that's not as close to the end as you think. The Unseen Village leads to the Nightmare realm again. But its definitely past the halfway mark.

Last edited:
I remember when I killed the Frankenstein looking monster without taking any damage, I thought I was s#%t. The game quickly reminded me that I'm still a b#%ch.

Gotta kill the bell ladies. BTW, that's not as close to the end as you think. The Unseen Village leads to the Nightmare realm again. But its definitely past the halfway mark.

Back to the Nightmare Frontier? I just beat that bit Cthulu looking boss a few hours ago.

Back to the Nightmare Frontier? I just beat that bit Cthulu looking boss a few hours ago.

Yep. You go back to the lecture hall (2nd floor) and end up going through the Nightmare of Mensis. I'm actually about to fight the last boss.

So you know a lot about the game? Great, the Wikis are pretty bare right now and I was wondering about that old guy sitting on top of Brygenworth. Is he important? Because I killed him for his rune. And it seems like the old man in the Hunter's Dream disappeared.

He disappeared from my Hunter's Dream as well. I haven't killed the old man in Byrgenworth yet. You must keep an eye out for three items. Called One-Third Umbilical Cord.

Does New Game+ add new enemy placement? Or is everyone just stronger?

Both, and also more enemies, at the first place where they are building that huge fire, there's like 1.5 more enemies, plus the ones patrolling its absolutely insane lmao
Plus enemies get new moves as well, i was like dafuq & then "You died" :)

I'm honestly thinking about picking the game up this weekend, but I never played Dark Soul 1 or 2. So I have no idea how the game plays, but I'm willing to try it even though it's said to be hard and frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly thinking about picking the game up this weekend, but I never played Dark Soul 1 or 2. So I have no idea how the game plays, but I'm willing to try it even though it's said to be hard and frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will not be disappointed. Go back and play the first Dark Souls if you get the chance. DS2 was not as good.