IF we get some guest Characters.... Who do you Want

GuanxYu

IF MKX gets some guests , who do you want, i definatly don't want Kratos or Freddy back, first off, the used the WRONG Freddy, i like Robert Englund 10000 times better , and i didn't care for kratos to be in it at all

i would however LOVE

Lu Bu - Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the THree Kingdoms/Real Life

a clip of gameplay

Lu Bu versus the Three Brothers[Guan Yu, Zhang Fei and Liu Bei] at HuLao Gate as seen in the TV series Romance of the THree Kingdoms

Orochi - Warriors Orochi / Japanese Mythology

Nu Wa - Warriors Orochi / Chinese Mythology

Pinhead - Hellraiser, why? because he's such an iconic and terrifying character in the films, and he's freaking brutal, his attacks could involve shooting out hooks for his attacks and his fatality could be throwing his puzzle box at his enemy , they open it and chains pop out and rip the unlucky person's body and soul apart

just look at all the possibilities for Fatalities with this character,

Juliet Starling & Bloodrayne!!!!!!!!

Ed Boon you have to do this! I will boycott MKX if you don't!!!!

haha.

I don't think Spawn would happen though. He was already a guest in Soul Calibur. I know it's a completely different franchise, but I just don't see a guest character in one game being in another.

Todd MacFarlane recently said though that he liked the idea of Spawn in Mortal Kombat. And it could work in promoting the new Spawn movie that's in production.

I could see Dante from DMC working well in the MK universe. Though Id prefer not to have guest characters at all.

Deadpool or Slade. Probably Deadpool, since DC doesn't like dismemberment of their characters. Kratos didn't look right when he was getting a fatality to the face...

And we may only get a KI character on the xbone version. Not sure who we would get on PS4.

Last edited:
I already made a thread on this subject, but again if we HAD to have guests I could see Spawn and Fulgore as more of a fit than certain others.

Sagat or Ryu. Also Max Payne, Shocker, Tony Soprano, Silvio Dante, Christopher Moltisanti, Furio Giunta, Paulie Gualtieri and the one and only Mikey Palmice

I'd want...

Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chaisnaw...
Lollipop-chainsaw-achievements-guide.jpg

And...

Rayne from Bloodrayne!
164177.jpg

Id hope that they would use the good ol white-haired Dante and maybe have his new DMC look as an alt or something.

I prefer his new DMC look, personally - But if the rumors are true and the new DMC reboot sequel is getting axed in favor of the original story, they would probably go with his classic look.

Predator! would be a great fit to the MK universe. Wouldn't be hard to add him the the story either.

View attachment 6386

Cyber ninjas...that is all.

I'd want...

Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chaisnaw...
Lollipop-chainsaw-achievements-guide.jpg

And...

Rayne from Bloodrayne!
164177.jpg

Bloodrayne was touched by Uwe Boll. As a result, her whole existence is as genuine as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.

As for that Juliet Starling chick, I should remind you that she died 18 years ago at the Olympics, the victim of a drunk driving crash in the parking lot at Ted Turner Field in Atlanta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Cyber ninjas...that is all.

Bloodrayne was touched by Uwe Boll. As a result, her whole existence is as genuine as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.

As for that Juliet Starling chick, I should remind you that she died 18 years ago at the Olympics, the victim of a drunk driving crash in the parking lot at Ted Turner Field in Atlanta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Uhm... Her existence has also been along side the likes of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. As in... she was never real.