Twitter Updates from Ed Boon/NRS for MKX

spader

BANALITY
boon hints sotry dialog?

Ed Boon ‏@noobde

Scorpion: Murderer!
Subzero: I tire of maintaining my innocence...
Scorpion: I will relieve you of your burden!
Announcer: FIGHT !!!

Re: boon hints sotry dialog?

If this is legit then there's going to be another trip back in time, right?

it is legit its on his twitter....not really....i dont know...boon said its a sequel...but original.. i dont know...im hoping another bad ass lin kue warrior takes up the mantle of subzero, or they just scrap mk9 sorta an start again....

sounds like elder Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot is now Sub-Zero once again and tries to tell Scorpion that he didn't kill Scorpion's family.

sounds like elder Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot is now Sub-Zero once again and tries to tell Scorpion that he didn't kill Scorpion's family.

Sounds about right because he knows Kuai Liang's innocent... Until Quan Chi deceives him yet again in MK4, which if following MK9's story, is the time this game should be.

But with all this talk about multiple timelines and what not, who the hell knows.

there hasnt been any talk of multiple time lines that im aware of, just that the story will follow mk9 and be orignal as well....

there hasnt been any talk of multiple time lines that im aware of, just that the story will follow mk9 and be orignal as well....

I know, I mean speculation on the forums considering Boon has confirmed that its both a continuation of MK9 and an original story, and its hard to explain.

Boon has confirmed this, via Twitter:
RT @Insider2000 @noobde Will we get Story information at E3, or not so soon? EB: A little, yes. I think you will like the premise for MKX !

I'm thankful that we'll know something, and use what Ed tells us at E3 as a base for more speculation. It was much easier to speculate on MK9 because we knew the original story, this time it's gonna be much harder trying to figure the story out before the game's release.

That's what I'm thinking too.
Hopefully this ends up playing out in some way where they join forces to take out a common enemy (Quan Chi).

It's most likely a flash back.... Or it's quan chi brain washing scorpion. Quan chi is such a snske

E L E everybody love everybody!

Nah.
It sounds similar to this from MK4 (0:58 mark), IMO:

"Our battle is finished. You are now free from my curse."

If they're going back and forth in the timeline, then they probably got an idea from the X-Men movie that's out now. LMAO!

But I'd like it too. Maybe not everyone in the previous timeline died.

I can't confirm this to be part of the story but Boon did tweet this when I checked.

Whether its rumor or not those are some badass lines for real.

"I tire of maintaining my innocence."

I hope this is legit. Character specific intros would be AMAZING!

Also, technically Bi-Han is a murderer. He murdered Hanzo. So, he can't really proclaim innocence when he's not completely innocent.

Kuai Liang however is completely innocent of any harm against Scorpion and if you're talking about the MK4 storyline Quan Chi convinces him it was Kuai who murdered his family.

Just saying this doesn't "prove" anything in regards to who he's talking to.

Also, technically Bi-Han is a murderer. He murdered Hanzo. So, he can't really proclaim innocence when he's not completely innocent.

Kuai Liang however is completely innocent of any harm against Scorpion and if you're talking about the MK4 storyline Quan Chi convinces him it was Kuai who murdered his family.

Just saying this doesn't "prove" anything in regards to who he's talking to.

Also, technically butchers are also murderers, but I do love a good delicious burger.

First of all, Hanzo is also a murderer, so that puts them BOTH on a level playing field.
They're "assassins," after all.
Bi-Han trying to murder Hanzo or Hanzo trying to murder Bi-Han is expected, given that they are rival clans.
Also, when Bi-Han killed Scorpion's clan, they were in a war.
Death is an unfortunate and expected casualty of war.
Bi-han and Hanzo BOTH know that.
Bi-Han is innocent in that he didn't kill Scorpion's family, as Scorpion falsely believes.
Quan Chi is ENTIRELY responsible for the death of Scorpion's family.

Second, Kuai-Liang in MK9 isn't innocent, given that he's just as selfish as Scorpion, only entering the Mortal Kombat tournament for his own selfish reasons to kill Scorpion, via revenge, solely to avenge a brother who no longer gives a shit about him, in the first place (Noob).
The MK9 storyline is what (at least) I was referring to.

If we're going off of the MK9 storyline, which is what MK X IS (a sequel to MK9), then the inference is that Bi-Han is Sub-Zero, given that HE (in specific) is the one who Quan Chi told Scorpion was the one responsible for his family's death, in the MK1 part of MK9.
Did you NOT play the MK9 story mode, where Quan Chi accused Bi-Han of being the murderer of Scorpion's family?