Ed Boon releases "Mortal Kombat X" announcement trailer. Game coming 2015.

Re: Ed Boon releases "Mortal Kombat X" announcement trailer. Game coming 2015.

The hood on Scorpion is so amazing!! Perfect design choice!

Great trailer ! This new MK seems darker, which is excellent for me !
Also, i've seen some MK4 stuff in this trailer : weapons in the background that you can use, the axe of Scorpion... do you think we'll see Jarek, Shinnok and Fujin playable again in MK X ?? :)

The hood on Scorpion is so amazing!! Perfect design choice!

This is just a NR version of "Assassin's creed" hook but yeah, he looks like hell !!

I'm loving the appearances of these two, especially Sub-Zero's. That mask of his just looks sick. I can't wait to see more for this game as time passes by!

Why sub-zero has human form?
Well that's simple , ain't it? There are two sub-zeros and as far as I know not both of them got turned into a cyborg.

I just LOL'd when I saw sub zero get owned by scorpion yet again as in all media. especially after all the discussion we've had on this site regarding it. smart play would've been to actually let sub win this time. change it up NRS jeez

1. Is the "X" pronounced as "Ten" or "Ecks"? I'm going with "Ecks" since it'd be silly to call this "Mortal Kombat Ten" after the last game was simply "Mortal Kombat".

2. Why is Sub-Zero not a cyborg? He appears to have some cyborg features though, with the eyes glowing like that. Time will tell, we have a long way until 2015 and a lot of information yet to be revealed.

3. How much of that trailer is in-game assets? It looks glorious and hopefully indicative of what the game looks like but it's all CG and not gameplay at all according to Digital Dimension the company who did the CG work for the trailer.

4. Will there actually be stage intractable weapons? Looks possible, time will tell on how much of that is part of the game.

1. I say Ecks too, given our recent conversation of FB, and how MK9 reset a lot of stuff in the story.
It'll be MK, but not all of the stuff from MK4 and onward may appear, given the HUGE timeline change.

2. The only explanation I have is:
When Nightwolf kicked Noob Saibot into the Soulndao in MK9, Bi-Han and Noob split from that 1 body.
Ed did say on Twitter, a while ago, that "1 was Noob and the other was Saibot," (to paraphrase Ed), which would imply 2 souls in 1 body (similar to Ermac having 1,000 souls within 1 body).

3. In game assets, I would predict:
- X-Ray
- Modified costumes
- Modified special moves (Scorpion's double spear)

Considering that all of it was CG, and not gameplay though, I guess we'll find out at E3.

4. Possibly, but that's another thing that could either be or not be (due to CGI), given that Sub-Zero also swung off of the tree branch.

I loved this trailer i loved their look I lov.......like the music somewhat. Now i just need to know if Kang is in the game then ill be happy as a dog with a bone

@commander the way I see it with the return of shinnok the elder gods may be the reason sub zero is back following mythologies bi Han foiled the fallen gods original plans so the May have personally pulled him out of the soulnado and purified him expelling saibot who can easily be his own character and have sub zero be there improvised champion

Also it was confirmed at least by playstation every character will have unique variations to them and that there will be new characters as well

So nice! Sub-Zero is back but just to get killed again. Lol

Anyways, by the looks of the trailer, we can possibly say that we might be able to use the environment.

@ByrdBrain - That's true too. :)

@Nasty - Scorpion also killed Sub-Zero in the MK9 cinematic trailer.
It doesn't really mean anything.

It just means that NRS has a favorite, and that favorite is Scorpion.

@ByrdBrain - That's true too. :)

@Nasty - Scorpion also killed Sub-Zero in the MK9 cinematic trailer.
It doesn't really mean anything.

It just means that NRS has a favorite, and that favorite is Scorpion.

I know. If I created the game, it'd be A female character killing off a male character in perverted ways. Lol

Johnny Cage would mostly be the victim. Lol

I'm talking about trailers.

Look at this sexy upclose Scorpion

bg.jpg

MKX does indeed live on!!

#agmk
#mkx

Well, that's a good name at least.