Funniest moment of your life

Nothing really funny, but, I was playing RE a long time ago (the original on PS1) and I was near the end of the game in the lab (as Chris, of course :) ). I had just entered the hall where it splits, one way to the elevator, the other to the power room. As I ran to that part of the hall, the screen changed view (like it is suppose to) and I got a close up of a goddamn brown zombie. I died screaming and I had to pause the game because my brother and I were laughing so hard (he was scared by it, too, but, didn't scream). We still talk about that sometimes. Good times.

Nothing really funny, but, I was playing RE a long time ago (the original on PS1) and I was near the end of the game in the lab (as Chris, of course :) ). I had just entered the hall where it splits, one way to the elevator, the other to the power room. As I ran to that part of the hall, the screen changed view (like it is suppose to) and I got a close up of a goddamn brown zombie. I died screaming and I had to pause the game because my brother and I were laughing so hard (he was scared by it, too, but, didn't scream). We still talk about that sometimes. Good times.

Popping up zombies are frickin scary they haunt many games and make me scream like girls

I think mine has to be when I hid inside a empty bin, as my best friend came out jumped out and scared the pants out of him, but it backfired as the bin tipped I landed face first on a concrete slab out side his house.

It bloody hurt, but regradless seeing his reaction kept me from losing my rag lol.

fantasist moment in my life was one Christmas morning and my older brother and sister was in the living room watching the grudge and i looked up it the wrong moment and my heart stopped for 3 sacs and then i laughed

This one time, while I was in the car, my family and I were talking about Sun Chips and how they were all natural and stuff. My brother or my sister, I can't remember which one, they were saying something to the effect of Sun Chips being made of horse poop, to which I replied , "I'll never eat horse poop again...". Everyone else cracked up when I said that.