Official GAME OF THRONES Thread

Taj Gill

Hello fellow Westerosi, Dothraki, etc.

This is the official thread to discuss the epic, and probably best TV show of all time, Game of Thrones, currently airing on HBO and in its 4th Season.

The show is based on "A Song of Ice and Fire" series of novels by American Author George R.R. Martin, and is set in an alternate world, complete with magic, historical themes, and most importantly, politics!

Now while discussing the show, please use spoiler tags when speaking about specific scenarios or events in the show that one might deem important to the story. Spoiler tags are easy to use, simply input
Spoiler:
Your Text Here[ /Spoiler], without the space separating the parentheses and the forward slash.

Hopefully this thread is alive and bumping as I look forward to predicting and reacting with fellow TRMKers regarding this amazing show!

Budget reasons and the fact that the episodes are an hour long with no commercial breaks.

Tbh, Khal Drogo as a Guest Character would be the only one I would accept in the MK Universe LOL. What do you guys think of the upcoming episode? The title of it is "The Mountain and The Viper" so people who are completely caught up know exactly what's going to happen...

budget reasons? its like one of the biggest shows on tv.

I hope Hound kills the Mountain. they need to kill off some characters that we DON'T like.

I read the books, Winds of winter is taking forever to come out. Cannot wait for more members of the Martell to appear on the show, guess it'll happen next season.

So... What did you guys think of the Season 4 Finale?

I think it was epic, expected as I know the storyline from the books, but I'm disappointed they didn't include some things. Book readers will know what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:
Lady Stonehart and Tysha

So... What did you guys think of the Season 4 Finale?

I think it was epic, expected as I know the storyline from the books, but I'm disappointed they didn't include some things. Book readers will know what I'm talking about:

Spoiler:
Lady Stonehart and Tysha

What!?

I'm gonna watch it today, but I can't believe they didn't include this!

How do I make a group? LOL

@VictorMefer

Spoiler:
Yeah! When Jamie breaks out Tyrion, Jamie doesn't confess who Tysha really was, therefore Tyrion never gets mad at him and they part ways Brothers for life! Also, Tyrion kills Tywin, not because of Tysha, but because Tywin kept on calling the now dead Shae a whore. That was a complete veer from the books.

@VictorMefer

Spoiler:
Yeah! When Jamie breaks out Tyrion, Jamie doesn't confess who Tysha really was, therefore Tyrion never gets mad at him and they part ways Brothers for life! Also, Tyrion kills Tywin, not because of Tysha, but because Tywin kept on calling the now dead Shae a whore. That was a complete veer from the books.

Wait who is Tysha? I forget! Remind me. Unless this persons in the books. I've started reading them and I crushed 200 pages of the first book in a few days.

Wait who is Tysha? I forget! Remind me. Unless this persons in the books. I've started reading them and I crushed 200 pages of the first book in a few days.

Spoiler:
Tysha was the "whore" that Tyrion was in love with before his Father found out, and then basically to spite Tyrion, he paid Tysha to sleep with a bunch of dudes and then Tyrion after they all had their way with her.

@VictorMefer

Spoiler:

And I hated it because of that. I was waiting for that part since season 4 started, I thought it was going to be as epic as Tyrion's speech during his trial or his conversation with Oberyn, but it never happened. Screw the show writers.

And I hated it because of that. I was waiting for that part since season 4 started, I thought it was going to be as epic as Tyrion's speech during his trial or his conversation with Oberyn, but it never happened. Screw the show writers.

Apparently, they did that on purpose because they didn't want to get into the whole
Spoiler:
Tyrion mourning period/looking for "where whores go"

I really want to finish Dance with Dragons before I keep watching the show. They keep spoiling shite for me.

HOLY SHIT!!!

The first four Episodes of Season Five were leaked online today!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

I haven't watched the 4 leaked episodes, but I've watched the first two. Self control ;)

What do you think of the episodes officially released so far?
Dany is getting boring and tired some. Hope they don't show her "Not knowing how to rule but learning, then takes over the seven kingdoms." I would be kinda disappointed with that clear cut choice.

Tbh I'm enjoying it but they're diverging from the books a bit too much.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Good season so far. Doesn't look good for shireen or Bronn IMO. Plus anyone see the casting rumors? A certain "pirate may show up"