Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just being agreeable. But yes water would only make sense if the stream is paper thin. What a cool visual that would be. Also that's an awful lot of purple for a white guy. Just Sayain.

I feel ya.
The purple seems like a royal thing.

Deep Purple is better than Prince. While Rain is obviously a reference to Prince, Cyber Smoke is a reference to Deep Purple, which I'll explain when we get to Smoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I certainly can't wait!

Last edited:
Even though Rain is one of my favourite ninjas, I do not wish to see him in this game. He was also practically deconfirmed so NO!

Rain has never been my favorite ninja. His special moves in UMK3/MKT were boring to me. In MKA he gets his unique water moves, but I was already fan of many other characters.

I don't like mixing water with blood, so NO to Purple Ninja.

With a vote of 18-10... Rain gets a YES!

Up Next...

General_Reiko's_Chest_Armor.jpg

REIKO

YES! Because he was Shao Kahn's General, as well as a sneaky Bastard, so I want to see how he reacts after the "death" of his former Emperor.

Yes!
I've always found Reiko interesting. He's one of the few MK4 character that needs to return. He has a lot of potential.

By the way, isn't he affiliated with the Brotherhood of Shadow some how as well?

Yes!
I've always found Reiko interesting. He's one of the few MK4 character that needs to return. He has a lot of potential.

By the way, isn't he affiliated with the Brotherhood of Shadow some how as well?
I believe he was originally linked with the Brotherhood of Shadow when he first debuted, since his outfit carried the same emblem found on the outfits of Kia, Jataaka, and Sareena (all of whom are members of the BoS), as well as the fact that he replaced Noob Saibot (the first confirmed member of the BoS) on the main MK4 roster. However, his ending on the PlayStation/PC/Dreamcast ports began his link to Shao Kahn (going as far as instigating rumors that he and Shao Kahn are one in the same), and the Shao Kahn thing took on so much of a life of its own (despite rumors of him being Shao Kahn eventually being ruled false) that his initial ties to the Brotherhood of Shadow were essentially forgotten.

As for my vote, I'm saying YES, because he could potentially challenge Kotal Kahn's claim to the Outworld throne.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That would be cool if the destroyed helmet became part of his attire. I don't want to see it on his head but maybe parts of it on his person somehow.

I think it could be cool if he wore it for a variation.
Some sort of Emperor variation or something, where he takes after some of Shao Kahn's moves.

Reiko ges a YES from me. Not only was he a General for BOTH Shinnok & Shao Kahn he was also a member of the Brotherhood of the Shadow! not much else is known about him. And I agree with [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION], i am very curious to what he whas or will be doing since the "Death" of Shao Kahn. Will he instill Marshall Law or Join Shinnok's ranks again?

He is just shrouded in mystery!

YES YES YES for Reiko

I'll go out on a limb and say he's in the game already - the first boot.

Anyway - yes. But don't make him Shao Kahn 2.0, I want something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.