Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with NO reason being... she was good to play in MK9, so if i want to play as her i'll go play MK9....
But i hope there is a cameo of some kind.... or perhaps a new character having a connection to her therefore providing more reason for her to be involved in future games.

NO for Skarlet. She's not interesting .
The more cameos the better, but I don't want her to have a big role on this game so no to being playable.

No for Skarlet. I did like her but out of all the DLC characters she was the one I was least excited about.

Yeah sure, just remind me if anything tomorrow before I start the next round that you changed your vote.

Probably will be around 12 PM EST.

I change my vote to a no.

I mostly said yes because she's a new ninja but the more I think about it, there's better characters to be in. Plus, the number of ninjas should get limited in my opinion. More diversity is good.

I'll start the next round tonight, currently don't have access to the greatest Internet so I shall start it when I'm home.

I was thinking that Skarlet was a cool addition to the kast, but I always thought she was what nitara should have been. she was cool, but NO to Skarlet!

DAMN!! With a vote of 15-16... Skarlet NARROWLY gets a NO!

Up Next...

200px-Ladder2_Smoke_(MK9)-horz.jpg

SMOKE

Okay, so to appease the OCD few of the Forum, vote twice. Once for Cyber, the other for Human.

YES for Human Smoke because if there's one of Quan Chi's "slaves" that need to be brought back/set free, it's him. I wanna see how his story progresses as a human.

NO for Cyber, because I assume the Cyber Initiative will die in MKX's Story.

Attachments

• human_smoke_is_back_by_iamsubzero-d3iarlt.jpg
    human_smoke_is_back_by_iamsubzero-d3iarlt.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 38
Yes for. Human Smoke. He seems to be one of the few dead characters who can actually cheat death given his Enenra/demonic roots.

No for Cyber-Smoke.

No for Robo-Smoke, because that would make the MK9 divergence utterly pointless.

No for Human Smoke, because I don't think we're getting many more ninjas and I'd rather have Reptile or Ermac. Plus, he's dead. I'd be glad to see him as DLC or in MK11, though.

NO to EITHER versions of Smoke, one of my least favs in MK9 (esp. in story mode!) and he shouldn't take spots away from Reptile or Ermac!

Status
Not open for further replies.