Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but people always complain that they want to see original ideas, and minus the wings, Nitara can be redone.
If Kenshi can get a great character revamp in MK9, then any character in the MK lore can.

Selling Nitara as DLC would be bad from a business standpoint.
Aside from me and a few others, I doubt they'd make much money on her.

Putting the fan favorites from MK9 that didn't make it on the MKX roster, as DLC, would be a better business move and would make NRS more money.

My vote is NO for Nitara. Pretty lame character in my opinion. Not much going for her. I'm sure they could revamp (lol) her and make her cool and what not, but I'm just not interested.

Very on the fence with this one... first time i had written something and deleted it before posting :/ Screw it I'm saying YES

Haven't voted on many of these and a lot of them wouldn't bother me either way but it;s a big NO for any vampire in MK. Unoriginal became the norm in the 3D games and one can argue the same about the classics too but she was the worst. I like absolutely nothing about her. No argument or redesign will change that. I am very bias toward the 2Ds and 4 tho. Yes for everyone form MK9 plus Reiko, Shinnok and Havik and no to everyone else and Kenshi. Bring in the new blood and cut the fat.
But A HUGE NO FOR NITARA.

She doesn't need to use her teeth.
She could also get some life back when the blood of her enemies spills on her.

Skarlet is the blood character now, though, so I could see why people wouldn't want to give Nitara a 2nd chance.

Wait if Nitara uses blood spit on Skarlet wouldn't that heal her?

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have made history... For the first time ever in this poll, we have a 12-12 TIE!

Up Next...

onaga_mortal_kombat_wallpaper_by_xxxtokkenxxx-d4y5j2y.jpg

ONAGA

No, I don't see a reason for him to be in this game.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have made history... For the first time ever in this poll, we have a 12-12 TIE!

Up Next...

View attachment 6895

ONAGA

No, I don't see a reason for him to be in this game.

Didn't you just skip over a couple of "N" Kharacters *COUGH* Noob Saibot! *COUGH*! But I give Onaga a yes, because I want to see his full potential. I have a feeling he'll probably be that "surprise return villain".

Wait if Nitara uses blood spit on Skarlet wouldn't that heal her?

I dunno.
I was just using that as a hypothetical example, to show that you could have 2 blood characters with different moves.

People always say that Frost can be in with different moves, and praise all the fire characters in MK as an example in its favor, so I was using an example of how 2 blood characters can have different moves.

WOW FML, I was reading the alphabetical MK Wiki list and for some reason they have Noob Saibot listed as "Bi-Han".

I'll do him after Onaga.

SORRY EVERYONE!!!

Yes to Onaga. Even though story-wise I'd prefer them to rewrite Deception Konquest, it would be still awesome to see him in the 2D plane!

NO for Onaga.

Isn't the Dragon King storyline what started the whole bullshit leading up to Armageddon???
Onaga = old timeline, MKDA thru MK: A story.

Now that the events of MK9 skewed the timeline, I want to see MKX with an original story, and nothing that involves Onaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.