Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be so hard about the grabbing? If you attempt to jump over him, it gives him a free grab. (similar to Jax)
That seems fairly easy to do.

as for his size, it wouldn't be that hard to work around.
any move that involves launching him in the air wouldn't do so.

I meant the whole character design would be hard. I guess it could work some way or another based on your explanation, but in my opinion if the idea was put in practice it would just be a bit much.. Guess we will never know lol

I meant the whole character design would be hard. I guess it could work some way or another based on your explanation, but in my opinion if the idea was put in practice it would just be a bit much.. Guess we will never know lol

ohhh okay, i get it lol.

Yeah i suppose we probably wont find out any time soon.

I hope they don't do motoro because we will most likely get a 2 legged knockoff like in Armageddon amd if we get an all out motoro I doubt he will be playable especially online. So no for me

D'vorah time

With a vote of 13-19, Motaro gets a NO!

Up next...

1764607-nightwolf.jpg

NIGHTWOLF

No, he sacrificed himself for the greater good. I do believe that he should be a in the Story Mode cutscenes as a spirit to guide the forces of light, and to be a voice of support for Raiden, since we know he's in a grieving state of mind.

Dead, stay dead. I will vote NO for counting, but I like the idea of him being a guiding spirit, who knows of Liu Kang.

Sent from GT-S5830B in Netherrealm, where someone could use a call to tell Scorpion the truth.

Nightwolf was my 2nd favorite character and in MK9 they did an amazing job with him. He was definitely a force to be reckoned with. IMO i think he was Haokah's (Raiden's) 2nd in command. His last fight with Sindel wasn't the most epic but OMG his Sacrifce scene was by far the most memorable & powerful scene to the game.

As much as i love Nightwolf and would love to have him in the game im sad to say he gets a NO from me. Having him in the game would actually tarnish his sacrifice and make it less meaningful.
Now with that said, Nightwolf returning as a Playable character, NO, BUT that doesn't mean he couldn't return as a Spirit because he had a strong connection to the Spirit world. He can be a helping guide to the Heroes.

So once again;
Playable: NO
Cameo/Role: YES
492121.jpg

I'm going to vote NO. I think they should wait until MK11 before they can bring back most of the dead fighters back. Maybe MKX can bring back a few, but not all of them.

Until they introduce a cowboy character to act as a rival, NO!

I only call Kung Lao a cowboy because of his hat. That's not enough to bring the "Cowboys and Indians" theme into MK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

No to Nightwolf. His sacrifice in MK9 was the only thing his character ever did that made me like him. Lets not take that from him. lol

NO

Even though Nightwolf was one of the 3 characters that I used the most in MK9 (along with Sub-Zero and Rain), I don't really see him playing a vital role in MKX.
As others have said, he sacrificed himself for the greater good of EarthRealm, and I wouldn't want that retconned.
Apart from the story or main roster, as MKX DLC? Sure, I guess I'm down with that.

I also have to say NO! Nightwolf should stay dead for now...besides he wasn't exactly one of the more popular characters from the original trilogy, I do not see him coming back in MKX.

I'm a little torn here. On the one hand, his was one of the only deaths withing any meaning at all. So he should probably stay dead to give his sacrifice some substance. With that being said, I've always been a fan. If anyone could return from the dead and still make sense it would be someone with Nightwolf's connection to the spirit world. Also I would hate to see him get shutout.

So I vote YES.

NO to Nightwolf. His death was the most memorable thing about his character. And I don't mean that as an insult, it was just a really cool death scene. Bringing him back, especially in the next game, feels counter productive.

I love Nightwolf, but I'm going to have to go with NO. Like everyone said, bringing him back next game would lessen the impact of his sacrifice.
I'd love to see his spirit as a guide, though.
The more cameos the better and a Nightwolf cameo would be sweet.

I'm a little torn here. On the one hand, his was one of the only deaths withing any meaning at all. So he should probably stay dead to give his sacrifice some substance. With that being said, I've always been a fan. If anyone could return from the dead and still make sense it would be someone with Nightwolf's connection to the spirit world. Also I would hate to see him get shutout.

So I vote YES.

Hipster.

On another note, I really see him being one of the cameos that Boon was talking about when describing the Story. It makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.