Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm in them minority when I say that I kind of liked Cyber Sub-Zero, but I think he was definitely more of a novelty than anything else. And since it's obvious that NRS isn't doing away with human Sub-Zero (whoever it is), I really don't CSZ is all that useful to have.

No to both. Kuai-Liang got killed and I'd rather NRS have some respect with their story telling. Bringing back dead characters all the time cheapens the story.

NO to both forms of Kuai-Liang, Human and Cyber.

As of MK9 he's dead and under Quan Chi's control, and I'd rather see Bi-Han return as Sub-Zero.

YES to both.

Kuai Liang as Human Sub-Zero (whether or not he has the mask is irrelevant, but give him the eye scar!)

And NO CYBER SUB-ZERO OF ANY KIND!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So how are you saying yes to both? Both means you want both a Cyber and Human Version.

I should also add a "Don't care, as long as he's in", option.

Remember, we're voting for KUAI LIANG, not "Sub-Zero" as a whole. Sub-Zero is in MKX, however we don't know who he exactly is.

So how are you saying yes to both? Both means you want both a Cyber and Human Version.

I should also add a "Don't care, as long as he's in", option.

Remember, we're voting for KUAI LIANG, not "Sub-Zero" as a whole. Sub-Zero is in MKX, however we don't know who he exactly is.
I initially meant him and Bi-Han, but after editing out Bi-Han from my initial post when I realized we were just on Kuai Liang, apparently forgot to edit out the "both" part.

I say YES to HUMAN Kuai Liang and NO to CSZ. I want to see the brother story go further, especially because the story will span 25 years. There are a lot of possibilities. They should then share one character slot.

I think that the confirmed Sub-Zero is Bi-Han. Maybe he will save and return his brother's soul from Quan Chi. Otherwise I will be pissed off with NRS. I hate all this CSZ shit.

Well im in the Kuai Liang category.
Sub Zero is an amazing character but to me Kuai Liang is the character that we've followed since MKII and is the one that grew as a character (from cold distant warrior, to a dependable ally, to GrandMaster of the Lin Kuei). Bi-Han was the 1st Sub Zero and passed on and became Noob Saibot, who has grown to be more than a mere puppet and is now the complete opposite of his brother. We all love this character and his story progression. When you care about the story you care about the characters.

Having a NEW Sub Zero isn't a bad idea, you would have to make him his OWN character, not just another carbon copy. Stand him out from the go, don't let him be in the shadow of the mantle Sub Zero.

Once again just my thoughts on the subject

I say NO for Kuai Liang. He died in MK9 and is under Quan Chi's control.

I want the Sub-Zero already revealed in MKX to be a completely new Sub-Zero or Bi-Han purified from the soulnado.

Yeah, NO.

I don't see what was so bad about cyber subzero (gameplay wise), so I can't knock him down.
But for MKX, Kuai Liang can sit this one out.

As for the thread for non-canon characters, I really believe there are a lot of minor characters that are more interesting than Tremor. From what I've heard, people only like him because he was another palette swap and he was a former Lin Kuei member. If we do him, we might as well do a few other non-playable characters since they also have high chances. Here a list I'd think everyone can agree on (with additions/removals if needed):
-Tremor
-Tasia
-No Face
-Art Lean
-Hydro
-Belokke
-Jataaka
-Kia
-Siro
-Taja
-Vorpax
-Sian
-Mika
-Sora
-Kiri
-Qali
-Lisa Liang (Subzero's sister)
-Peron (Scorpion's Sidekick)
-Jola

Kuai gets a no from me for this game. I'd rather see dead Kuai as a cameo.

And a big HELL NO to Cyber Kuai in any future games.

YES to Kuai Liang as HUMAN Sub-Zero.

However, my gut is telling me this is a new Sub-Zero in MKX. So, I highly doubt this will happen

But, as for wishful thinking, having Kuai come back and redeem himself would be great. Give him that damn scar! I want to see him come back and turn the Lin Kuei in to human vigilante - because I never understood what the Lin Kuei had become when he was grandmaster. Justice for Kuai!

Yes to Cyber Subbie.
I had hoped MKX would have Kuai Liang as Cyber Subbie and Bi-Han as Noob Saibot. No "regular" Subbie.
But it was just a dream that was not meant to be.

Yeah, NO.

I don't see what was so bad about cyber subzero (gameplay wise), so I can't knock him down.
But for MKX, Kuai Liang can sit this one out.

As for the thread for non-canon characters, I really believe there are a lot of minor characters that are more interesting than Tremor. From what I've heard, people only like him because he was another palette swap and he was a former Lin Kuei member. If we do him, we might as well do a few other non-playable characters since they also have high chances. Here a list I'd think everyone can agree on (with additions/removals if needed):
-Tremor
-Tasia
-No Face
-Art Lean
-Hydro
-Belokke
-Jataaka
-Kia
-Siro
-Taja
-Vorpax
-Sian
-Mika
-Sora
-Kiri
-Qali
-Jola
REMINDER: Quan Chi began as a Threshold MK character. One year after his debut, he was made a canon character by Midway, and has since risen to stardom as a major villain.

Here a list I'd think everyone can agree on (with additions/removals if needed):
-Tremor
-Tasia
-No Face
-Art Lean
-Hydro
-Belokke

-Jataaka
-Kia

-Siro
-Taja
-Vorpax
-Sian
-Mika
-Sora
-Kiri
-Qali
-Jola

I can agree with a few of those.

Lisa Liang? Did you just make that up or did I miss something?

If that was some sort of last name, wouldn't that make 'Bi-Han Liang'?

Status
Not open for further replies.