Challenge #300 w/Shang Tsung (no retries)

poptdp

Hey guys,

I made a new vid with fraps, showing me take on challenge #300 of the challenge tower with Shang Tsung with no retries (since retrying makes the match easier and allows you to regenerate health between fights).

It's by no means perfect or flawless, I just thought it would be fun to make a vid cause I love my Mortal Kombat.

Here it is: http://youtu.be/vHN-CHBNqX8

Let me know what you think :)

Wow.
You have perfected the art of using Shang Tsung. :)
This makes me want to pick up Shang Tsung again.
I left him for Rain a long time ago.

Good job on the video. :congrats:

What's your PSN name?

I_-Spartacus-_ or this way > I-_Spartacus_- I forget how I have it sometimes. lol

and im sure you have not fought me. If your PSN id is 'DJmuddbutt', we have not fought. If I remember anything from playing MK9 online, its the Good challengers I come across and rage quitting, hate mailing assholes I come across. Your ID name doesnt ring a bell in either of those categories. And if you're not in those two, but we indeed have fought online, then you must not have been a challenge and therefore forgettable, But im sure we've never met online in MK9.

Nevermind. It was your av that made me think of somebody else. That id isn't familiar at all.
I'll shoot you a friend request tomorrow. I main Sektor and have a few pocket characters.

Nevermind. It was your av that made me think of somebody else. That id isn't familiar at all.
I'll shoot you a friend request tomorrow. I main Sektor and have a few pocket characters.
alright, ill see what you got...

edit-its I-_Spartacus_- like this.

Last edited:
He smashed my asshole.

But I'll chalk it up to lag. Even with the No Blood code it was like I was fighting underwater.