1.OOMPH! - Wunschkind
2. Dio - Angry Machines
3. Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin
4. Black Sabbath - Headless Cross
5. Evanescence Origin

1) Slayer - Show No Mercy
2) Judas Priest - Painkiller
3) Anthrax - State of Euphoria
4) Damageplan - New Found Power (Dimebag Darrell's final album)
5) Ozzy Osbourne - No Rest for the Wicked (how this one's even on my list is beyond me, especially since it's the recording debut of Zakk Wylde)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

i absolutely loved No Rest for the Wicked :D Fire in the Sky , Miracle Man, Bloodbath in Paradise and Hero are among my favorite ozzy songs ever

i absolutely loved No Rest for the Wicked :D Fire in the Sky , Miracle Man, Bloodbath in Paradise and Hero are among my favorite ozzy songs ever

My dad and I both had copies of No Rest for the Wicked. My dad got the original release on cassette at a flea market about a year after getting me the 1995 reissue on CD for Chrimbus. Hero was on both releases, and on both releases, the track was NOT listed, leading me to believe that the song was titled "Fools No More". Funny thing is that it was my favorite track on the album.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

i think it's unlisted on the album untill one of the re release CDs, it's labled as Hero on my copy

The whole Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath is super underrated. But Priest's Painkiller? That's overrated, if anything. If I'm thinking of underrated then it's was either panned by critics, didn't sell very well, or fans of the band deem it to be a weak release. I would have to really think about my choices though.