What games are you getting next?

C-Sword

I think I'll be playing KI for a while, just looked at the list of upcoming games for new gen and there's nothing interesting until 2015, FF XV and Kingdom Hearts can't come out fast enough, I might be interested in The Evil Within, but there's no guarantee it's going to be released this year.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
Smash U
Killer Instinct
Hyrule Warriors
Battlefield 4 or Ghosts, haven't decided yet
Need for Speed Rivals
Evolve

Thief, The Witness, Binding of Isaac Remake, and South Park: Stick of Truth are the only officially announced games I've got my eyes on. Fallout 4 whenever it's announced.

Thief is coming out next month. I will be getting Lego marvel when my tax returns come in. And MGSV:GZ and Watch Dogs are coming out in March. Oh yeah, Shadow of Mordor whenever that comes out.

New MK when it drops, new fallout, and hopefully a new skateboarding game comes out between those two. Been thinkin about gettin CoD Ghosts and the new infamous when it comes out

New MK when it drops, new fallout, and hopefully a new skateboarding game comes out between those two. Been thinkin about gettin CoD Ghosts and the new infamous when it comes out

hey tabman, do you have a vita? a new skateboarding game came out for that called olliolli and it is freaking old school awesomeness.