What games are you getting next?

DOA5: Last Round
Evolve
MKX

I hardly ever buy games, but 2015 is gonna be the year... I'm beyond excited for Evolve. As SOON as I got word that it was made by the creators of Left 4 Dead I damn near had a stroke (which also kind of bothers me, meaning L4D3 probably won't be out for a WHILE...)

Same for DOA, my first serious fighter. I'm happy they consistently come out with something new every other week it seems. I really don't care how many times they release an updated title lol, I'm supporting them 100%.

MKX because :marchmellow:

The Order: 1886
Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
Doom (Despite I don't think it has a release date announced yet)
And of course Mortal Kombat X

who knows when the new Doom game will be released. if they haven't said what year it will be released then im going to assume that it wont be out this year.

who knows when the new Doom game will be released. if they haven't said what year it will be released then im going to assume that it wont be out this year.

I hope at least a gameplay trailer or a beta will come out this year.

Next game I am getting is Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. My RE5 disc is no good no more so getting all the DLC in one neat package will do nicely.

I'm on the fence about getting The Order 1886. I adored the game when I first saw it. But I've been slowly losing interest. With Bloodborne coming out a month after (which looks far better) and nothing outside of a linear campaign, I don't see much value anymore. I want to still play, but it just does not seem like enough content to warrant a day one purchase. Unless the game is really long and packed with replay value. But gutting any kind of multiplayer or co-op killed it for me. I know that sounds shallow, but its a linear 3rd person shooter. What will I have to do after the story?

This new Tom Clancy MMORPG looks awesome, I'm gonna check it out in a while, but for now, its MKX and Arkham Knight. Also Rainbow Six Siege looks boss.

my definite buys for 2015 Uncharted 4, Batman Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X.

I might get Street Fighter V, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy XV...There's a lot of Wii U games that I want, but I'm probably gonna sell my Wii U.

Is Silent Hills coming out this year? if it is that too.

Someday soon I plan on getting my PlayStation 3 fixed,
And when that happens,
I'll be going to buy MKX, Brink, and Soul Calibur V.
(Who knows when that'll be)

mortal kombat x, star wars battlefront 3 and halo 5 are gonna be my day one purchases. i have such a big backlog of games i still want to play before i commit fully to the next gen consoles. im hoping to retire my 360 this year.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Tekken 7
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

and I might get Street Fighter V only If my Favorites are in.

My brother will be getting me Diablo 3 for a late birthday present. I heard nothing but good things about it.

My birthday's right around the corner!
I plan on getting "Mortal Kombat - Tournament Edition" on GBA.
I'm stoked to finally get my hands on it.

I plan on getting the PS4 around the time MKX is released. I am also interested in Dragon Age Inquisition and Witcher 3.

Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker bound to be released early this year after many delays. Although I'm not big on roguelikes, I do want to give Etrian Mystery Dungeon a try.

BlazBlue on PS4
Tempted to get Punch-Out (Wii)
Not spending too much money, trying to save money for a gaming PC

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - but i'll wait until the physical versions come out, i'm not going to keep buying each episode.
MKX for PS4, but i still have to get one.

And i was expecting to buy The Rise of Tomb Raider, but after that stupid XBOX exclusive... No more Tomb Raider for me.

Resident Evil Revelations 2. I am not too happy about them releasing it in episodes because I want to play the entire game in one shot, but, the disc version is out in March.