What games are you getting next?

That's like virtual King of the Hill.

KOTH was fun in real life as a kid on top of a slippery snow hill too.

Yeah, Gang Beasts is addictive as hell and it's just silly, laughing good times, and if you play with more people it's that much more fun.
I'm definitely going to get it on PS4.

Yeah, Gang Beasts is addictive as hell and it's just silly, laughing good times, and if you play with more people it's that much more fun.
I'm definitely going to get it on PS4.

Does it work on other systems than PS4?

Does it work on other systems than PS4?

I played it on my friend's PC.
I think it's also coming out for X1, but I'm not 100% sure.
I just saw the trailer for it, which was released for the PlayStation Experience event.

I played it on my friend's PC.
I think it's also coming out for X1, but I'm not 100% sure.
I just saw the trailer for it, which was released for the PlayStation Experience event.

Alright, thank you for the info. Does it have cross-platform abilities?

Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 Remastered , and Grim Fandango Remastered. January will be great month for old school pc remakes.

I know, I just saw that Epona is a god damned weapon in the dlc. That shit is too enticing lol

Oh damnation! That game looks very cool, if I had the console I'd probably be buying and playing that game.

P.S. Do you want to know the etymology of Nintendo Wii U?

I want to get Temple of Osiris for the PS4 but apparently the servers are down.....or something to that effect. I don't know. I can't log on for some reason.

1. Dying Light
2. MKX
3. Dead Island 2?

Is it worth getting Resident Evil HD for $19.99 btw?

I was actually wanting to know if resident evil hd is going to be digital only or if its going to be on disc on sale at the store. I would hate if I bought it on the psn store and then see it at eb games or something. happened to me with minecraft. I could have bought the physical copy instead.

Last edited:
I was actually wanting to know if resident evil hd is going to be digital only or if its going to be on disc on sale at the store. I would hate if I bought it on the psn store and then see it at eb games or something. happened to me with minecraft. I could have bought the physical copy instead.

I haven't heard anything about it being on the disk though. I have the PS4 and if I get it, I can also get it for the PS3 (for free) if I pre-order now.

Update:

I just pre ordered Resident Evil HD. Why? Because my upcoming favorite zombie game will most likely not have a female character in it that's why. Lol

Last edited:
I finished playing Ground Zeroes, and I'm not getting anything for the PS4 until MKX comes out.
As it is, I'm playing Far Cry 4 at the moment (from my "Pick one game" PS4 voucher deal that I got for Christmas), until MKX comes out.
I hope to finish FC4 soon, so that I can move on to MKX without having any unfinished games.