Favorite dinosaur.

Sniper0092

Giganotosaurus, one predator bigger then t-rex, 43 feet long, about 16 feet high. Lived in Patagonia.

Yours can be something non dinosaur.

Crocodiles, straight G shit

Mother Nature: Alright, all dinosaurs are now extinct
Crocodile: Nah bich, imma stay chillin for a few more million years. Maybe eat an African or two, haven't decided yet

patrick mccarronosaurus! the very rare but, dominant forum plains runner. it was said that they could code endlessly on apple devices. a breed ahead of it's time. too weird to live but, too rare to die.

T-Rex. Always has been, always will be. The ending in Jurassic Park was the single greatest moment of my life.

I'm reminded of a Superman vs. T-Rex cartoon I saw when I was maybe five years old. I was a huge Superman fan, far beyond anyone's comprehension-- he was my Jesus-- yet I was distraught when he defeated the T-Rex. To this day I'm still bitter about it. Suck my five-year-old dick, Superman.

The Lickalottapuss and Megasorass were dangerous dinosaurs.

The Lickalottapuss was mostly a fish eating dinosaur, while the Megasorass preferred a sausage diet.

Last edited:
wolverine.jpg

Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Supersaurus, and all those big long necks! Before video games and hot cars, I was a dinosaur fanatic!

Since grade 2, I always loved triceratops. I drew a picture in said grade of a mother and her two babies and it was good enough to get hung up in the hall /proud

Parasaurolophus. I remember loving the shit of of that dinosaur. Maybe it was the dank head wang that got me so infatuated with it.

Yay - Dinosaurs are awesome I love this thread. T-Rex all the way for me. But I have love for the Stegasaurus, Ankylosaurus and yeah, Crocodiles!