Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in the next "Man of Steel" film

Last_Starfighta

So, what do you guys think? Can she pull it off?

dfysjk.jpg

Honestly, I'm not feeling this at all. Why can't we get a Wonder Woman with some muscle? I'm tired of these skinny Maxin 100 b#%ches.

I thought she was dead sexy in the Fast series, and actors can put on some muscle relatively easy (personal trainers, dieticians, supplements, etc.) so I don't think it'll be too bad.

i like this casting simply because she is a unknown . i know a lot of people hate this idea but give her a chance. for years people have demanded cast someone unknown and they get it and still complain.

i like this casting simply because she is a unknown . i know a lot of people hate this idea but give her a chance. for years people have demanded cast someone unknown and they get it and still complain.

Your post contradicts itself. You said a lot of people hate the idea that an unknown was cast for the role but then say people demanded an unknown to play the role. Which one is it?

Your post contradicts itself. You said a lot of people hate the idea that an unknown was cast for the role but then say people demanded an unknown to play the role. Which one is it?

its not contradiction. its hypocrisy on there part . for years they whine moan about how they always wanted someone new and still manage to complain. people have this idea that there picks are the ideal and only true choice. another thing i noticed is people get so butt hurt and dick ride someone like joss weadon if you say agents of shield is nothing but garbage. i have had people tell me i dont know shit about good story and as much as i like joss aos sucks and i expected something more paranormal and not this snooze fest. i mean holy shit people argued at comic vine that they hate this cast for wonder woman because her eyes arent blue or she dosent have the right size tits. its like seriously thats your only concern? and im going to end this post on this note people like to think well if it works in the comic it can work on the silver screen wich isnt true at all ( parallax in green lantern or galactus in fantastic 4 are 2 perfect examples) simply because a xmen movie where kitty pryde is the key charachter will not do the movie good wich is why they switched it with wolverine because non comic fans will know who pryde is and these movies arent just for the comic book reading audiance its for everyone wich includes non comic readers that out number comic readers when it comes to box office numbers. comic fans need to get it through there heads that a studio like fox sony marvel wb whomever is going to target any audiance they can and not leave a specific genre to one particular group of movie fan goers.

Are you typing on a typewriter? Please use appropriate spacing.

To be fair, when people said they want someone "new", they could mean to go with someone who isn't a typical Hollywood hottie; go with someone who might be a bit older with a strong physical build. People are tired of this crap. Not every female character needs to be a 22 year old skinny model type. I'll give Gal a chance but I think this is going to be bad; Anne Hathaway/Catwoman bad.

Are you typing on a typewriter? Please use appropriate spacing.

what would you know about casting? let me guess you would cast someone who is in there 40's right? you do realize they want to make a franchise out of her and gal is only 28. as a guy i can simply call it like i see it with other guys if gal gadot had bigger tits there wouldnt be any of this complaining right now. why do you think it took this long to finally intoduce wonder woman in the live action movie universe? hell i even heard complaints from purists about not having the right eyes. its like seriously quit nitpicking the smallest thing.

also who gives a damn if shes a model? who was mark hamil when they cast him for star wars back in the 70's? he was a unknown and nobody complained. same with ford who was a carpenter of all things and nobody even mentions american graffiti and carrie fisher was a unkown as well. so this whole she is a model garbage needs to stop because should people just be disqualified because they havent been acting for 5 to 10 years or more?

Last edited:
I think she looks amazing for the role, at least face wise. She doesn't need to be Chyna doll, but I'd prefer if she looked like Wonder Woman and not Wonder Tween

I think she looks amazing for the role, at least face wise. She doesn't need to be Chyna doll, but I'd prefer if she looked like Wonder Woman and not Wonder Tween

oh yea its always the looks that make an actor : eye roll: it all boils down to acting chops not just looks. you can stick a fantastic actor like leonardo dicaprio in a comedy film and despite being well recieved for role sin dramas he can very well suck big time in the comedy department. but i guess his looks amongst women will just make him a good actor right? smh

was gal my ideal wonder woman? no but i dont hate it and im waiting for the movie to judge. also like i said at the vine im suprised they never got jennifer lawrence seeing as she has a bit of the look and she is a big money maker for the studios plus shes only 23 and if they want to build a solo franchise she would fit the bill. and before people argue shes contracted with fox for xmen or she does hunger games actors arent exclusive to one contract and usually shoot 3 or 5 movies at a time. heath ledger was a prime example. wile he was doing dark knight he was shooting i believe 2 other films as well wile filming dark knight

I said she looks amazing for the role, I didn't say she was amazing for the role. Good job at reading posts :)

So here is who I'd cast in Justice League...
Batman = Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman = Gal Gadot
Superman = The same guy from Man of Steel.
Catwoman = Megan Fox
Green Lantern = Ryan Reynolds

So here is who I'd cast in Justice League...
Batman = Ben Affleck
Wonder Woman = Gal Gadot
Superman = The same guy from Man of Steel.
Catwoman = Megan Fox
Green Lantern = Ryan Reynolds

ben affleck for batman

henry cavil for superman

gal gadot for wonder woman

ben browder for the flash barry alan

edris alba for green lantern john stewart

chris pine for aquaman

stephen amell for green arrow

cgi for the martian manhunter

villain's

ron perlman as lobo

benedict cumberbatch for braniac

david labrava for black adam

brian cranston as lex luthor

jason momoa for vandal savage

Last edited:
gal gadot confirms shes bulking up for wonder woman

now will people finally shut up about her size?

Fast & Furious 6 actress Gal Gadot was recently interviewed on Israeli television during which time she spoke about being cast as Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman and her preparation for the role.

According to a translation via Batman-News, Gadot addressed the criticism that she has too slender a physique for the role: "I represent the Wonder Woman of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go 'by the book'…it’d be problematic."

Gadot added, "It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regimen – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass."

Watch Gadot's full interview on Good Evening with Gai Pines below:

Batman vs. Superman starts filming in February in Detroit for a summer 2015 debut.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/26/gal-gadot-talks-wonder-woman-casting-and-prep