YouTube is horrible now

MrBlackMonday

Ever since Google took over YouTube they have made the interface worse and worse. Now they are forcing their Google + crap on you and the site is just horrible to use if you upload videos.

I'm seriously looking at alternative video sites.

:rant:

The video quality has improved over the years, but useability has went downhill. Channels are now cluttered and you can no longer search within channels.

I'm just tired of the nonstop ads that play before the video. I don't get annoyed by ads that much but this is too much.

It's complete garbage now.

Confusing comment layout and bots being able to post clickable viruses.
I almost clicked one too. It said something like "Youtube is changing the comments back! Read more about it here *virus link*"
Thankfully it was surrounded by people saying not to click it.

The whole, "you need Google+ to comment" blows me.

I have no idea which comment is top comment at all. Plus it will not leave me alone about, "Do you want to use your real name?" NO DAMNIT!

Oh, did not know that.

In that case why can't we keep the old format if we don't choose Google+.
Damn wankers

I typically avoid social networking (particularly those that require you to use your complete real name) due to privacy concerns. This shit requiring Google + accounts to comment on Youtube further discourages me. If only someone with a gmail account had the balls to e-mail Google's execs to go eff themselves over this.

I doubt the execs will make themselves accessible enough to receive customer emails in the first place. However, if enough people complain to customer service or stop using Google altogether, they might take notice.

I doubt the execs will make themselves accessible enough to receive customer emails in the first place. However, if enough people complain to customer service or stop using Google altogether, they might take notice.

Or if Anonymous has anything to say about it. I legitimately hope they retaliate against Google over this.