What if rain was a robot?

i never thought about that before. i could see it being a good concept. but as far as the pic goes, i think you maybe should have tried a more recent pic, and edited it more, rather than just making the whole thing pink. but as i said that is a good idea in my opinion

for a special move.... instead of the waterdrop/fireball-ish thing, he could whip out a firehose and blast your ass (no racist intent, of course). then as a fatality... hmm. how about a huge raincloud, influenced by a satellyte dish on his back, that would drop softball sized hail on the opponent, bludgenoning he/she to death.

Seeing a purple robot looks wierd to me, then again I've had time to get use to the other robots.

Not bad, but it would have been better if you just hadn't had tainted the whole thing purple. I think also from memory, Rain's outfit wasn't that shade of purple. but then again I hadn't seen the old MK games with him in in about 4 years so my memory of what he looked like is sore.

6/10

Ethix said:
All he did was take this picture and just overlay another color, in this case purple. So, sorry, 3/10. =/

I correct myself... The rating is 2/10...¬_¬

And it wasn't funny at all... In fact the only funny thing about this was what Spinerip said.