guys how is the pc version of mortal kombat...???

Proof

i need lots of reviews and i hope there good for me to buy this game ty on steam thnx... for opinions please post i want it.... cuz i sold consoles....

i need lots of reviews and i hope there good for me to buy this game ty on steam thnx... for opinions please post i want it.... cuz i sold consoles....

Its a great game on PC, as long as you have an EXCELLENT Graphics Card and surround sound with subs! Hahaha! Also, you can modify the game with hacks that can let you play as Kintaro, Goro, Shao Khan, MK1 Reptile, MK2 Smoke, MK2 Jade, MK2 Noob Saibot, as well as many other modifications to character models created by other people around the world... I say give it a shot. You can always download the game for free from Torrent if you dont want to pay the cash... but I suggest buying your own copy... Its Mortal Kombat.. Its worth it!

;)

The game doesn't really require high specs if you are willing to play at low graphics settings (which are still great TBH). I have a quad core 2.3Ghz processor, 4 GB RAM and a 512 Mb ATI Radeon 3600 card (which is quite old now). I have no frame rate issues whatsoever.

its a laggy peice of shit. does not matter how good your hardware is or if you lower the settings its still a laggy peice of shit.

its a laggy peice of shit. does not matter how good your hardware is or if you lower the settings its still a laggy peice of shit.

Hmmm, not having any issues here.
I can run it on maximum settings at 1920x1080 constant 60 fps.
I have a i7-920 that runs at 2,67 GHz
8 Gb of ram and a GTX 660 non Ti.

Hmmm, not having any issues here.
I can run it on maximum settings at 1920x1080 constant 60 fps.
I have a i7-920 that runs at 2,67 GHz
8 Gb of ram and a GTX 660 non Ti.

im talking online. sure it runs fine in single player but thats no fun

Oh, ok.
I play on the PS3 when i play online.

I thought you might be talking about the connection,
since MK9 is not that heavy of a game for a medium pc to run it on higher settings.

anyway you cut it, the online is a suckfest. the graphics on the otherhand........craaaaazzyyyy. im using a gtx780 on a 1080p monitor. Im dying to buy a 2K monitor but its either that or another 780. Or wait for the 800 series. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH to much

PC version is awesome, but its a real eye sore when your fighting Shao Kahn and u accidentally click windows icon instead of z.