HD version of Shaolin Monks to download on the way...?

Yea I hear that!

Tried puttin SM in the PS2 the other day cuz I was excited, Disk was all ed up; Skippin' and glitchin'. That's just years of alot o good ass use! Most of my MK disks are ed up, even Armageddon, but only because I was playing UMK3 on it mostly.

But now I need a download of SM on PSN, Its LOONG overdue, so Boon, stop teasin' and see it to completion!!
My disk of Shaolin Monks when put in the PS3 glitches to shit. Massive clipping and graphics missing

I actually really enjoyed MKDA, but it's so god damned low on my list of what I want NRS to do that I hardly even acknowledge it.

I never got into the 3D MK games outside of MK4(that was my sh#t).

Yes,I meant Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. Looked like crap, online was crap, A.I was crap. Complete waste of money.

I rather see an HD remake of MK4. :/

I never got into the 3D MK games outside of MK4(that was my sh#t).

Yes,I meant Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. Looked like crap, online was crap, A.I was crap. Complete waste of money.

How was the A.I. crap? It use to be hard back then lol.

I rather see an HD remake of MK4. :/

How was the A.I. crap? It use to be hard back then lol.

It wasn't hard; it was cheap. The specifically made it cheap to gobble up quarters back in the arcade days. The only way to beat the A.I is to exploit the flaws of the programming. They should've gave you the option to switch to the console A.I. The difficulty setting in MKAK doesn't work: easy is the exact same level as hard. MKAK was a quick and lazy cash grab. They put zero effort into it.

It wasn't hard; it was cheap. The specifically made it cheap to gobble up quarters back in the arcade days. The only way to beat the A.I is to exploit the flaws of the programming. They should've gave you the option to switch to the console A.I. The difficulty setting in MKAK doesn't work: easy is the exact same level as hard. MKAK was a quick and lazy cash grab. They put zero effort into it.

Well, it's the arcade, correct? So I would see why they left to "flaws of the programming" the way it is. The only thing that bugged me about it were Raiden's sounds. But I got over that in a day lol.

Don't get your hopes up, even if it does come out, it won't be developed by NRS and probably digital only, they're busy working on another game.

Pretty much my thoughts.

As long as there is a little bit of a graphical update and the intro movie also gets a bit of an update, I'm good.
I just want to play Shaolin Monks again.

Really?.... I thought the intro movie was very well done... especially when Goro comes out of the Shadows... and the few mini fatalities.. haha

Really?.... I thought the intro movie was very well done... especially when Goro comes out of the Shadows... and the few mini fatalities.. haha

I didn't say it wasn't well done it just looks outdated (graphically),going by today's standards.

NRS didn't make MKAK

Did I say NRS made it? Oh no I didn't! All in the kool-aid but don't know the flavor.

2lxt2y0.gif

Well, it's the arcade, correct? So I would see why they left to "flaws of the programming" the way it is. The only thing that bugged me about it were Raiden's sounds. But I got over that in a day lol.

My point is that the port was crap. Everything about it sucks. No redeeming qualities at all. Why bring it back if you're not going to remaster it?

Yeah graphically the intro still looks great.
It may not look like MK9's cinematic trailer, but if it aint broke don't fix it