New York Comic Con 2013 Thread

Shirayuki Mizore

October 10-13, 2013

Yeah I know it's going to be a while away, but since Yantja and I are attending, and maybe possible others on this site, just figure I make a thread where we can talk about pre-con and post-con.

All three of my favorite cosplayers are attending the con, which I am UNBELIEVABLY excited about.

The last one to confirm her attendance was Ivy Doomkitty, so with her, Su-Wan, and Destiny being there, it's like a goddamn dream come true.

555071_542646602473474_1728480729_n.jpg

Thing is, Su-Wan is available Friday-Sunday so I just might be going alone on Friday because my cousin is buying my ticket and I'm paying him back, but only Thursday is available. So if he can't find 2 Friday tickets, I might just end up getting a Friday ticket off Ebay, and going alone, along with Thursday with him. I'll be sure to take my camera, so I can snag lots of pics to share with you people.

Unfortunately, I'll be missing out on Chloe Grace Mortez, Sylvester Calzone, and Stan Lee since they're not there on the days I would be attending, which sucks but hey, nothing I can do about it, haha.

I'll be bring some cash with me as well, so I can get me an assortment of stuff from prints, to comics, etc.

I'd go if it weren't on a weekday and if I had the time to take off of work.

I have no idea how companies think 2 weeks a year for vacation amounts to anything.

My job has been ****ing me over for the last 3 weeks, not paying me a cent due to bullshit so I have no money, soooo I was unable to go