The Original Starters return for 'Pokemon X' & 'Y'

If they make a mega Typhlosion they can take my wallet. Anyways apparently the watch can also make mega evolutions.

Looks retarded. Blastoise (best pokemon to have ever exist) has extra turtle shells on his forearms :laugh:

Would probably look better

IF THEY DIDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT IN 3D

There is a Mega Mewtwo

Mega_Mewtwo.png

My middle son will love this game! I played it with him for a while and the game is fun. I don't like all the cutesy stuff but it's fun to play with him.

*puts on badass shades* *in my Kevin Hart voice* Its about to go down*:)

I am sooooo looking forward to this game :D

I like the new looks. I showed this to one of my friends, he pretty much hated it. He's in the same boat as a lot of people that just simply DON"T LIKE CHANGE! They are stuck in the past and afraid to move forward. Some, actually a lot, of the new stuff is lame. But there is some stuff in the newer gens that is really badass. This being one of them. If you don't like the idea of new evolutions for the original starters, you are not a true Pokemon fan. Plain and simple.

As for Mega Mewtwo... eh. Not BAD I guess, but it seems like they made it more childish-looking.

mewtwo_render_by_mastergawain-d5x80jy.png

I'm too use to the Mewtwo back in the days. They should of at least given him a better design!

But anways, nice to see the three OGs are back :D.

I'm too use to the Mewtwo back in the days. They should of at least given him a better design!

But anways, nice to see the three OGs are back :D.

Yeah. I don't like that tail on his head! It should at least be on the coccyx area.

Infact, the mega versions of the Pokemon should be more like humanoids.

Lugia should be more like a beautiful swan.

What do you mean "fix?" Do you even know what that saying means? It's not fixing anything, it's expanding upon. If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple. They are expanding upon the gen1 pokemon, which was the best gen by most people's standards. This is the best Pokemon-related news in many many years, and if you don't like it, you just don't like change and are stuck in the past. No, I'm not trolling. If this news doesn't please you, nothing ever will. So I suggest just not looking into anything Pokemon related and just go play Red and Blue.

and yes, we do get two starters. They didn't clarify exactly how fast you will aquire both, but it will be early on in the game. Since I'll be getting Squirtle for sure.... I may go with Fennekin.

How can you expand upon Blastoise? The mac daddy of all creation.
You can't. That's how. Add even an ounce of detail and you destroy perfection.

And you can bet your ass I wont play it. And it's because of this. Aesthetically, the games are straight trash now. Started in gen 4 and continued even stronger in 5. The main character looks like a sissy and the 3d graphics look like ass.

How can you expand upon Blastoise? The mac daddy of all creation.
You can't. That's how. Add even an ounce of detail and you destroy perfection.

And you can bet your ass I wont play it. And it's because of this. Aesthetically, the games are straight trash now. Started in gen 4 and continued even stronger in 5. The main character looks like a sissy and the 3d graphics look like ass.
I do respect your decision to not play the game but me personally that's a odd reason to not play the game.Its almost as bad as the time my bro said he wasn't going to play Injustice anymore because Scorpion was a dlc character.

Accepting what they did to the starter Pokemon is like accepting if NRS made Sub-Zero into a professional wrestler.

This is a odd comparison. Look I know you are not a fan of change or whatever. I accept change I like to see change if I think its cool. That doesn't make either of us non true fans of pokemon it just means that we have different taste. Good example I dispise Zombie liu kang, but there are people that love him. I accept him how ever as a part of the Mku not for me but for the fans that love him