Ever met someone who is determined/thinks he is right, while he is absolutely wrong??

Notice how I said most not all. I get what you're saying though and I'm not for either side I just think it's pointless to argue a point when neither side will bend to the other.

Not to condescend, but it's not a matter of "mostly proven". We have conclusive evidence of evolution, but there are a lot of people who think the only way to verify something scientifically is to actively witness it. This is simply not the case, and it's that sort of mentality that highlights how ignorant someone is of how science works.

Conversions CAN happen, but the primary point is to prevent the spread bad information. Having every conversation end in conversion isn't really the point.

(EDIT: I'm not suggesting that YOU are ignorant, BTW. I'm talking about people who deny macro-evolution.)

Last edited:
. We're not going into churches telling people that the Bible is BS. We're not out trying to ban churches or trying to ban faith-based beliefs. THAT is the difference.

I have no problem with such a course of action. If it weren't for organized religion and attempts to maintain strict authority over religious doctrine and education, the Dark Ages wouldn't have taken place.