Canelo vs Floyd

Mayweather should win this.

Mayweather appears to be slowing down a bit but his technique is still light years ahead of everyone in the sport not named Andre Ward. I don't think Canelo will be able to crack Mayweather's defensive shell.

smh. really dude? thats pretty low brow. lmao! how much did you lose??

BBBLP is black (or at least part, if I remember correctly), I am pretty sure he was joking.....his real username is Black Black Black Low Punch.

BBBLP is black (or at least part, if I remember correctly), I am pretty sure he was joking.....his real username is Black Black Black Low Punch.

well slap my ass and call me suzie well i guess what we have here is just an ole fashioned case of mistaken identity.

seriously sorry about that. a little residual pttd (post traumatic troll disorder) aaaaaannnnnd...I'm gone.

Give Mayweather credit when he beats Manny Paquio. Saw fight on internet and Mayweather is good and fight should been on showtime instead of ppv not good fight but should fought Manny Paquio already that would be "the one".

Give Mayweather credit when he beats Manny Paquio. Saw fight on internet and Mayweather is good and fight should been on showtime instead of ppv not good fight but should fought Manny Paquio already that would be "the one".

I don't even watch boxing, but it's spelled Pacquiao

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

know it was misspell I just didn't take take look it up. I don't watch boxing either just big time fights usually heavyweights, boxing just become dead/no good fights