my favourite reptile and kitana look

muhammad

BANALITY
This is my favourite look for both these characters. Love the cobra hood. And kitana looks like frost and she pulls it off. Artwork by puumpa and EmporerKahn.

4815.jpg

5405.jpg

I love both of these artists work - they have a load of Mortal Kombat characters designs on their deviantart accounts. I suggest anyone that likes MK fanart go looking for these.

Kitana's is good because it looks like an actual kunoichi might wear it. She looks like a warrior, not a supermodel. I'm not loving the hair, but that's only a small quibble. And yeah Reptile looks awesome. I would be quite happy to see him looking like that in-game. Having said that, my favourite look for him is still MK:SM. MK9 is a close second, then MK4.

I like this Reptile way better

Attachments

• Reptile-MK-2010-Concept-Series-Mortal-Kombat-Game-Character-Fan-Art-by-ScorpionBlaze.jpg
    Reptile-MK-2010-Concept-Series-Mortal-Kombat-Game-Character-Fan-Art-by-ScorpionBlaze.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 61
Agreed with C-Sword.

That Kitana looks like something from Metal Gear Solid. The Reptile look is cool but lose the hood.

C-Sword the artist that did that version of Reptile also made the version of Rain that is my avatar. IMO his art is the best MK fan art anywhere.

I liked Alligator Man too, but MK4 gimp suit muzzle Reptile just isn't cutting it.

Shaolin monks is the perfect middle state imo. He's turning full reptile, but he's still trying to mask it.

kombatants_reptile.jpg

The cobra hood is interesting, but the rest of the design is too busy. I like the subtle lines and muted colors of C-Sword's more.

I think the colors on the sash/chest piece are too bright. If they were darker, or better yet, black, then it would be a lot more appealing imo.

I don't like that MK ninjas are condemned to one color and one color only. That's why I liked MK Tournament Edition so much. Reaper Scorpion FTW

Call me old-fashioned, but the MKII ninjas are my favs looks. MK9's Kitana looks good, too.