Dog the Bounty Hunter to pursue Snowden Bounty

TAZZMISSION

BANALITY
buhahahahaha wow lol im laughing at this

HAWAII — Duane Chapman, better known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, announced plans to enter Russia illegally in order to capture fugitive whistleblower Edward Snowden. Dog, in an impromptu press conference held outside Da Kine bail bonds, said, “Sometimes you gotta bend the rules to save America, and if I can catch this traitor Snowden and bring him back to God’s side, then it’ll be worth the risk of a lifetime of hard labor in a Siberian gulag.”

The reward for the capture and return of Edward Snowden has been set at one billion US dollars, prompting many bounty hunters to take the risk of capturing a fugitive who is protected by the Russian KGB. Dog was recently arrested and released by Mexican authorities for illegally bounty hunting outside of US territory.

When asked if he had a message for Snowden, Dog became agitated and began to rant, “Every Dog has its day, but Snowden, your days are numbered. Me and Beth are gonna catch you and bring ya to justice, the American way. If you’re listenin’ slick Eddy, the Dog’s comin’ for ya. You can run, but you can’t hide brah. The Dog has picked up your trail.”

Dog and his buxom wife Beth were reportedly spotted boarding a jet for Hong Kong, where the couple intends to search Snowden’s hotel rooms for evidence.

http://www.chronicle.su/news/dog-the-bounty-hunter-to-pursue-snowden-bounty/

k...the debate forum isn't for random news and such....gonna move this. Please stop posting a bunch of news in debates unless it's an actual topic to debate about. This is more just 'news'.

k...the debate forum isn't for random news and such....gonna move this. Please stop posting a bunch of news in debates unless it's an actual topic to debate about. This is more just 'news'.

i was going to put in in general but i thought snowden is political it should go in the debate room. your the mod so your call

Its relevance to politics is shallow at best. A more appropriate topic to incite a debate would be if Snowden was justified in his actions or not.

In general, the Debate section is reserved for contentious subjects where people take a side on the matter and make thoughtful arguments to support their opinion.

Lol, I probably did over exaggerate with the whole killing thing. But the dude is a douche, and honestly deserves to be taught some lesson of sort so his ego goes down the toilet.

The Russian KGB would shoot any bounty hunter dead before they got anywhere near Snowden. I am surprised the US put any kind of official bounty on Snowden because if any of these self claimed bounty hunters actually end up in Russia and get arrested or killed for pursuing Snowden, it is likely to strain US-Russian ties even further.

The safest place Snowden could be right now is in Russia. If he went anywhere in South America, he might as well have just turned himself in since eventually he would be kidnapped and brought to the US.

The Russian KGB would shoot any bounty hunter dead before they got anywhere near Snowden. I am surprised the US put any kind of official bounty on Snowden because if any of these self claimed bounty hunters actually end up in Russia and get arrested or killed for pursuing Snowden, it is likely to strain US-Russian ties even further.

The safest place Snowden could be right now is in Russia. If he went anywhere in South America, he might as well have just turned himself in since eventually he would be kidnapped and brought to the US.

snowden got 1 year asylum in russia

it was all over the news. me personally as a maerican i think snowden is a hero because are you ok with that whole mess about the nsa spying?

snowden got 1 year asylum in russia

it was all over the news. me personally as a maerican i think snowden is a hero because are you ok with that whole mess about the nsa spying?

I think with the US planning to arm Al Qaeda militants in Syria and undermining Russia in that region, Snowden is going to eventually be granted permanent asylum.

I'm also glad he exposed the massive spying program, and I hope many politicians are voted out next election and replaced with ones who want to put an end to the NSA's overreach.

I think with the US planning to arm Al Qaeda militants in Syria and undermining Russia in that region, Snowden is going to eventually be granted permanent asylum.

I'm also glad he exposed the massive spying program, and I hope many politicians are voted out next election and replaced with ones who want to put an end to the NSA's overreach.

pfft dude where do you think tax payer money go's to?

the news a few nights ago mentioned tax payer money is going into the hands of the enemy.

and what amazes me more is we ( america) are idiots for funding people who despise us

i mean if you think about it they burn our flag but not the money the irony eh?

As much as I will be doing my part in that, I call bullshit! Remember SOPA?! The douchebag who wrote that law STILL managed to keep his job in the most recent election...and I know this because I live in his Congressional district (and I did vote against him)!

As much as I will be doing my part in that, I call bullshit! Remember SOPA?! The douchebag who wrote that law STILL managed to keep his job in the most recent election...and I know this because I live in his Congressional district (and I did vote against him)!

i mean how many more freedoms do we the american people have to loose?

if your against the war your anti american if your against obama your a racist. what if i dont like what hillary is gona run on in 2016 should i be called a sexist?

i mean where does it end?

also havent you noticed how ever since these 2 wars started for 12 years you see a media outlet like fox news try to guilt trip people with there donations for the troops? im not knocking the military but cmon there is this bizzare media thing trying to say oh if you donate your a real patriot. it disgusts me people like bill oreilly sean hannity ect make money off of the troops when they themselves dont need anymore money let alone donate themselves.