Does anyone listen to...

No its not a specific station, You make your own, You set up your account and you choose your favorite artists and sometimes they play it for you, and sometimes they play other stuff as well, its right on the front page, you cant miss it.

Mavado said:
Octavious said:
Launch Cast Radio? Its a yahoo thing, So uh you need a yahoo acount, My account is "TheSimDevil" Try to find my station and listen! its cool. If you never listened to luanch cast try it!

www.launch.yahoo.com

wtf :roll:

It looks like everyone is to dumb to comprehend when im saying, So forget about it, GO BACK TO 1ST GRADE TO GET MORE EDUCATION!

Octavious said:
Mavado said:
Octavious said:
Launch Cast Radio? Its a yahoo thing, So uh you need a yahoo acount, My account is "TheSimDevil" Try to find my station and listen! its cool. If you never listened to luanch cast try it!

www.launch.yahoo.com

wtf :roll:

It looks like everyone is to dumb to comprehend when im saying, So forget about it, GO BACK TO 1ST GRADE TO GET MORE EDUCATION!

I dunno about anyone else here but I know perfectly well what your talking about.I don't use it though cuz they think I'll like certain things that I won't all the time and most of the bands I listen to aren't on launchcast anyways.plus it only works with IE and I can't stand using IE.I only use Firefox.

it's quite funny that you think your so smart.
personally I wouldn't call you the sharpest knife in the drawer either but telling you to take your own advise is one thing I might advise to solve that.

so octavious you like rap music huh, not a big fan, oh and by the way if you want to listen to my station it is under locustlx, that's my username for everything now