Co-op and Batgirl teased for Batman: Arkham Origins? Is Batman Beyond in our future?

TAZZMISSION

BANALITY
rocksteady is doing a batman game so if they go the beyond route im game

quote from article

We also don’t want to get too far ahead of ourselves, but when asked about a potential Batman Beyond game Geoff Johns simply said that DC Comics looks at all of their brands for potential game opportunities. With a Batman Beyond movie potentially on the horizon, there’s a good chance that Warner Bros. could try some sort of tie-in, but until the official announcement is made we are filing this one deep in the bowels of the rumor category.

http://gamerant.com/batman-arkham-origins-co-op-batgirl-batman-beyond/

A Batgirl DLC mission would be awesome! Damn, I'm so excited for this game. Arkham City is one of my all time favorites, I have a feeling Arkham Origins is going to be even better!

After this game, they should shift their focus on another DC character. I always wanted a Green Lantern game.

A Batgirl DLC mission would be awesome! Damn, I'm so excited for this game. Arkham City is one of my all time favorites, I have a feeling Arkham Origins is going to be even better!

After this game, they should shift their focus on another DC character. I always wanted a Green Lantern game.
Do you mean a Green Lantern game that doesn't suck?

A game set in Neo Gotham would be awesome but I would love it even more if it had Bruce, Max, the Flush Gang, Shriek, Inque, Dana and that nerdy kid with telekinesis. Plus a what if side DLC if Max or the kid Terry met in the sewers became Robin i'd dig that. The game could take its own continuity and do something new or instead of Batman how about Green Arrow since he has a show, Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman a game. Since people might hate on Aquaman just to be a follower pair him up with someone/ make it a team up or change the title. Actually back to Batman they could make a game based on Nightwing's time in Bludhaven.

Last edited:
Precisely.

Give us the ability to create our own protagonist(green lantern) and maybe have some kind on construct creator as well. That would be awesome!

Best GL idea ever. While on that, it would be awesome if we made our own character and the Corp we automatically join is one of the 7 spectrum emotions (not including Black and White Lanterns) based on our background and morals. Plus, have like 3 Corp classes (names will be different, but the functions are similar) and constructs are different based on the individual's personality. Also, after reaching to a certain level and Corp reputation, you will earn the right to see the specific Corp's entity (Ion, Parallax, Predator, etc.) and probably speak with it.

Also, headset required especially when needing to speak the oath to recharge your Power Ring, and the choices you make like the Bioware games (Mass Effect, Star Wars: Old Republic, Jade Empire).

Back on topic, interesting that they might do co-op for Arkham Origins along with Batgirl as DLC (Probably before she got paralyzed and became Orcale. For the possible Batman Beyond game, no Blight??!

Notice update: I just realized and forgot that no one can't be in the Orange Lantern since Larfleeze won't let anyone else join at all due to the emotion of avarice (greed), even in emergency situations.

Last edited: