Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2013

Kinda late, but congrats to TT for winning the whole shabang; wish VD would have caught some passes though lol. Looking forward to next years.

Kinda late, but congrats to TT for winning the whole shabang; wish VD would have caught some passes though lol. Looking forward to next years.

You wouldn't believe how nervous I was in the days leading up to that Sunday. Part of it was this being my first time in a Championship Game in ANY fantasy league I had ever been in, and part of it was knowing I was up against our league's highest scoring team (never mind the fact that I had a regular season sweep over that team). I didn't think I'd beat you a third time (especially since I caught THREE injury-related breaks the second time just to get in the playoffs, and had benefitted from a MONSTER game from Jamaal Charles just to get to the Championship Game). I would just stare at my roster each of those days thinking "what do I do? what do I do?", and finally on that Saturday, I just said to myself, "Screw this! Screw the fantasy points my opponent put up in the past, and screw Fabiano and his Start 'em, Sit 'em crap! I'll keep the starting line-up I already have, and I'll be damned with the consequences!" Turns out my last-minute confidence paid off, but that means I have a title to defend next year. It goes against everything I stand for to win a fantasy championship and not come back to defend it.