Misucra Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins/Mods

Ah this one. Heh. Reminded me immediately.
Hmmm... I don't think there is specific char file for it, but I will check it out.

Got interested myself too. Would be nice to have cyborg Reptile.

Yo guys sorry for disappearing like that with link in my hands, but I am back and I will give a sneak peek into my upcoming two mods as an apology.

Enjoy

P.S Link is finally put and you can finally download Jade skin.

First is Kitana "Blue Queen"

Next one is.... Sheeva "Warrior"

Sheeva kinda looks like she has just hit the gym.... dunno why.

Also the only character which didn't fit the damn frame...

Hi guys I'm new here. Just started with modding. I used the mksecret tuturial.I use photoshop CS6. What I 'm trying to do now is little modofication of Kitana's MK3 costume. I want to cut a piece on the backside of her panties. Si it will look like a thong.That work for me well in photoshop. But when I put it in tha asset map and start the game I see a thong but there is still a line visible where the panties were. Does anyone knows how to get rid of that line. Someone told me something about modifications in the norm file.Thanks for any help.I will apreciate that.

Yeah you need to edit normal maps and spec maps (just to be safe) if you want full nice effect.

Thanks 4 the tip bro.
So I have to modify the same way as in the dif file in the norm and spec file. But I still see a line. I use the stamp clone tool in PS for not having a different color on the leg. And do u know how to make things transparant in a dif file. For example take off the piece of cloth in the front.

Great skins.

That golden outfit would look good on Mileena as well.

Edit: yay, i had only seen the first page when i posted this :).
They all look awesome, good job!

Yo guys. Long time no see. Was modding mk9 and noticed one thing... after the last mk9 update... none of my created skins are working. Game crashes during match launch. Did you encounter the same problem?

Even the old ones I which I have created in the past (and which worked flawlessly) are not working anymore (the tribal ones).

Yo guys. Long time no see. Was modding mk9 and noticed one thing... after the last mk9 update... none of my created skins are working. Game crashes during match launch. Did you encounter the same problem?

Even the old ones I which I have created in the past (and which worked flawlessly) are not working anymore (the tribal ones).

That patched f'ked up all of my mods, not just yours

slow-clap-gif.gif

Wow. Netherrealm. Just wow. You've effed it up good this time.

Can't play online anymore and also force that sorry excuse of female design down our throats. Just wow. Killed the game completely for me.