Misucra Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins/Mods

Don't go to far with the tattoos they all look great don't get me wrong but your designs all have tattoos.

I am Tattooman! No worries.

Originally I thought of not making tattoos for Tanya skin, but I found some Tanya pictures which showed some kind of decorations around her eyes. So I thought of giving her those custom non-Tribal face tattoos around her eyes.

Last edited:
Some ideas:

-Turn Cyrax or Sektor into a grey-ish blue like Cyborg Smoke.
-Chameleon or Khameleon.
-MK1 or MK3 Kano
-Shao Kahn into Reiko
-Human skin tone Noob Saibot. Like when he was Noob-Smoke.
-Sub-Zero with his scar on his face.

shieeeeet that's a lot of stuff :D

I will see to those skins. Even so please understand I am only one guy, so this skins will take time. Also need to add that my work and other life duties also populate my day time.
So if it is not much I would like to ask if you kind sirs could also support my youtube (TheMadAsylum) channel where I upload my skins and other 3d/2d works, by subscribing and liking videos (of course if you will like any of them at all). Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Ok guys FINALLY. Here she is the Jade "Tanya" skin.

mrrv.jpg

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x0qEDsbbJY

Download Link: http://misucra.deviantart.com/art/Jade-Tanya-skin-397378079

Last edited:
Yo. Depends on what you mean beautiful and normal. As for teeth no can do for now sir. That would require mesh editing which is not yet possible with MK9.

I used to do skin mods, make maps, and do all kinds of stuff with Halo PC. Do you just take the skins into Photoshop and re-color them and re-import? That's basically how you do it with Halo PC. If that's the case, I could help out. I don't have MK9 PC, but I could grab the files from you and do the Photoshop work.

I used to do skin mods, make maps, and do all kinds of stuff with Halo PC. Do you just take the skins into Photoshop and re-color them and re-import? That's basically how you do it with Halo PC. If that's the case, I could help out. I don't have MK9 PC, but I could grab the files from you and do the Photoshop work.

Yeah something like that. But I also always work on bump and spec maps too.

BTW sorry for disappearing like that. Had some work to do so I couldn't get any skins done. Now I am back and doing a video of "How to" for Quan Chi MK4 skin. You will be able to see how I do the skins.

Skin obviously will be released.

Yo guys long time no see....
For way too long...
Anyway long story short. I had given up on MK9 as Netherrealm completely abandoned it (same as Injustice). But because a lot of people asked me if I were to make any more mods... (seriously guys that is one big f%^king compliment right here for me, especially that someone likes my works that much) I changed my mind. So I got back my tools aaaand... because I disappeared like an a$$ without saying a word, here is my apology...

Two upcoming skins...

Enchanced Sonya Blade "Veteran" skin

It is just small upgrade, because I felt that the original one I made was... kinda unfinished. So added new spec maps, bump map on her shirt, changed hair and uniform color.

aaaaaaand

Skarlet "Bloody Hornet" skin:

Now looks way more ninja (Except high heels)

both skins will be available in an hour or so. I will post download links here.