EVO2013 Predictions

iViTal

Evo week-end is coming up and I was wondering who you all were rooting for?

My List.

http://shoryuken.com/2013/07/08/ipwteamspooky-to-stream-evo-2013-heres-the-schedule/ <---- Schedule.

SSF4:AE2012:

1st: Daigo (Ryu)
2nd: Chris G (Sakura)
3rd: Xian (Gen)

Injustice:

1st: KDZ (Superman)
2nd: Chris G (Green Arrow, Black Adam)
3rd: Perfect Legend (Batman)

P4A:

1st: Lord Knight (Mitsuru)
2nd: SKD ( I think he's going, and Narukami)

MK9

1st: PL (Kung Lao, Kabal)
2nd: REO (Kabal)
3rd: Pig of the hut (Kenshi)

MAHVEL BABEH:

1st: Chris G (Morrigan team)
2nd: Justin Wong (Wolverine team)
3rd: Fchamp.(Phoenix team)

The other games I don't really care for, so I'm not going to watch Top 8 or Pool play.

Evo week-end is coming up and I was wondering who you all were rooting for?

MK9

1st: PL (Kung Lao, Kabal)
2nd: REO (Kabal)
3rd: Pig of the hut (Kenshi)

MK9 is the only game I'm interested in watching.
Is CDjr still able to go, or was he eliminated?
If he wasn't eliminated yet, I'd also add him to that mix.

I'm not rooting for anyone specifically, but I want to watch to get tips and tricks and improve my MK9 game.
I don't have the ability to be competition worthy, but if I can get better than I am now, then I'd be really happy.

I'm not even interested in watching MK9.

SSDD.

I really only want to watch P4A, and maybe a little Marvel.

mitsuru-kirijo.jpg

MK, Injustice, and Smash Bro is all i wanna watch.

Anyways, I think Perfect Legend is gonna be the victor again for MK9.

What are the days for the live stream?

The game is still hype after the Version 2013 patch, but most people Tier whore will Chun/Law/Hwrg x Anyone.

That game is the hairy ass cheeks of Zangief.

And people tier whore in most fighting games, except for Marvel and Street Fighter.

Which is why I like watching Street Fighter because there is such a diverse field of characters.

That game is the hairy ass cheeks of Zangief.

And people tier whore in most fighting games, except for Marvel and Street Fighter.

Which is why I like watching Street Fighter because there is such a diverse field of characters.

What? People do Tier whore in Marvel. All the Vergil teams in Top 16. :laugh:

I'm still interested in SFxT, but I'm not going to buy the DLC characters considering the fact that Sakura is ass in that game. I'm good with Chun-Li and Nina.

What? People do Tier whore in Marvel. All the Vergil teams in Top 16. :laugh:

I'm still interested in SFxT, but I'm not going to buy the DLC characters considering the fact that Sakura is ass in that game. I'm good with Chun-Li and Nina.

If you lived near me, I'd give you my SFxT in a paper bag, since I don't know where the case is. I think I threw it somewhere in disappointment. I never even bothered to try it with the patch. I'd rather play Duke Nukem Forever's multiplayer.

And I'm talking about Marvel in general. You can find a lot of good matches, and notice a variety, instead of just purely S-tier.

If a Pheonix Wright won EVO, I'd die of happiness.

phoenix_wright_in_umvc3_motivational_by_fictionfan21-d4jfc3c.jpg

Gonna watch Marvel, Street Fighter, Skullgirls, maybe Injustice and maybe some tier whore SFxT.

I think Chris G will take Marvel. He's too damn stronk

I'm hoping and praying that Pool play of MK9 will have some variety in it, I know for a fact Top 8 is going to be a Kabal/Lao festival.

Looking forward to watching Chris G dominate everyone in Marvel too, I enjoy watching his team play when Morrigan dies. It shows that his team is solid and it doesn't rely on one character to win.

@Shira, Well in General, SFxT has variety too. Online play has a lot of diverse teams compared to Tournament play.

Yeah that one character builds hella meter. Plus its really exciting to see Morrigan get killed :love:

Sucks that Mortal Kombat is Top 8 whore fest. Would be hype as shit to see other characters

Yeah that one character builds hella meter. Plus its really exciting to see Morrigan get killed :love:

Sucks that Mortal Kombat is Top 8 whore fest. Would be hype as shit to see other characters

It's only because people want to win, and I respect it but damn it's so boring to watch Kabal run his shit on people. 2 years ago it was hype as hell, but now it's lame.

I honestly hate watching other Morrigan teams, because they don't have that style of play like Chris G does and you can tell the difference between J-Rosa's Morrigan and Chris's Morrigan.

Yes indeedy. Some players in Marvel play characters that straight wow you.

Like combofiend's Spencer or Yipes's Vergil. That hype

Same goes for other games too, If it's not Lord Knight's Mitsuru in P4A then I can't learn from it because LK uses ALL of what she has to win and it shows when it's ok to use *Insert special/Normal/Etc..* or what's a better option than resorting to what's common, You get what I mean?

I'm also hyped to see that Side tourney of Skull Girls, I hope someone shits on a Peac0ck player in Top 8.. Body bag her please, I'm begging a Valentine player to. I need to see her sit on that Rectangular operating table and eat a level 3.