Cop Kills Sunday School Teacher in Church Parking Lot

Good. She shouldn't have tried to drive away. All these entitled ass women think they're above authority.

And since when were crackheads allowed to give eye witness reports?

Good. She shouldn't have tried to drive away. All these entitled ass women think they're above authority.

And since when were crackheads allowed to give eye witness reports?

THIS.

Why on Earth would the cop even shoot at her if she did absolutely nothing?

She obviously closed the window on him and dragged him, and the cop overreacted in anger and killed her.

The cop was wrong, but so was the woman.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for her death. Like BBBLP, said, she shouldn't have drove away, or did that dumb crap in the first place.

Police cars are mounted with cameras in case shit happens... where is the footage of the incident? My opinion of the police has soured in recent years. There are responsible cops out there, but too many them are bullies and apathetic bastards. This isn't the first nor will be the last time a cop takes things too far. A few years back, there was a local incident where cops shot an unarmed man who was falsely accused of car theft.

Edit:

I just noticed the date of the video. It was uploaded last year. Nevertheless, I find it hard to believe that deadly force was necessary.

Last edited: