Star Wars: Battlefront

YautjaSanta

When this game was annonced at the EA conference, I legit dropped my IPhone and stood there with my jaw dropped. I'm super hyped for this game.

This is going to be sick, I can't wait to see what this game will look like with the new Frost Bite 3* engine, but I doubt that the 3rd person POV will return and if it does it'll probably be used for the Jedis only.

Last edited:
If the ability to use Jedi's returns in this, I hope DICE can balance it in multiplayer matches, like the highest ranking player on one team can use it.

I also hope you can play as Boba Fett again :love:

Since Frosbite 3 is obviously powerful as hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you could switch between land and space combat on a single map. Now that would be awesome.

992848_10201436457694061_210199558_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think I'm going to pass on this game, there's so much stuff dropping around the same time that'll have my attention.

Fallout 4, Rainbow Six, and MGSV. The game looks good, but I'm losing interest in Multiplayer games this time around. Plus the new open world trend is Godly, endless Replayability.

This game currently has all my hype. Glad Mad Max and Metal Gear release before so I can complete them before Battlefront absorbs me.

This game looks like Battlefield with Star Wars in it. Disappointing.

Guess you haven't read a single article about people who've tested the game, it's not similar to Battlefield due to all the gameplay mechanics that pander to a wider audience.

Jesper Nielsen, an assistant producer at the DICE support studio Uprise who uses the handle "TheBikingViking" on Reddit, responded to a fan's concerns by promising that, while Battlefield and Battlefield share some shooter similarities, they will play quite differently.

"I simply don't get the Battlefield re-skin comment," he said. "From what we've shown, in what way does it look like Battlefield? Are you seeing tanks, lots of destruction, etc? This will not feel like or play like Battlefield. That's never been our intention."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-battlefront-won-t-feel-like-or-play-like/1100-6426846/

Open your eyes, you might see better, guys. Worse than when my friend said Injustice is just a MK re-skin.

Last edited:
I'll wait til the game launches its DLC and everything is on sale. Not worth the money to me when Battlefront 2 launched with tons more content at a cheaper price.

This game looks like Battlefield with Star Wars in it. Disappointing.

Just because it uses the DICE engine? That is an absurd argument. First-person perspective has been in the series since Battlefront II, I believe? Feel free to correct me on that one. The difference is quite clear: Battlefield is a run-of-the-mill dudebro first-person shooter designed by EA to challenge Activision's hegemony over the market, and Battlefront is something that is looking to be very special.

Correct, in Battlefront II you're able to switch between first and third person views via the options menu. I used to like switching it up a lot just to keep things fresh.