TRMK's Mortal Kombat TV Games Contest Winners

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
Our <a href="/games/mk/reviews/tvgames/index.php">Mortal Kombat TV Games</a> contest has concluded as we have received both confirmations from our two winners. The winners are...
Matthew R. Spurlock (Murfreesboro, TN)
Michael Giannetto (Centereach, NY)
Thanks to everyone for entering and congratulations to the winners!

Special Forces said:
I can't believe... nothing for the TRMKarma master... :cry:

Nothing for the total post master, either. I'm disappointed, I thought this thing would be fixed. :twisted:

I know one of them was "The Frozin One". :shock:

I was thrilled and amazed to find that I won. This will be the second item I've ever won through entry in my entire life. The first would be when I was about 8 years old, and the local FOX channel had The Rescuers on VHS as a prize. If you were the 7th caller, you win! I can now have something to brag about winning instead of that old Disney movie! :lol:

I wonder who else won?

When i got the thing (which BTW is really friggin cool) you guys sent me the letter addressed to the other winner, and I imagine vice versa.

TeddyBluegrass said:
When i got the thing (which BTW is really friggin cool) you guys sent me the letter addressed to the other winner, and I imagine vice versa.

Oh well, I guess that's what you get when you use identical boxes and try to do the thing on your lunch break. :?

My bad.