Dishonored: All Things Dishonored related

Corvo got swag!
Love this new costume!

Yeah.
I like it a lot better than the costume from the first game.
This costume gives him the look of being more sleek and nimble.
The way that the mask looks with this new hood makes him appear more ruthless and badass too, imo.
Also, I'm glad that Stephen Russell (original Thief Garrett) is voicing him in this game, as well.
Couldn't imagine anyone else more fitting for the role of Corvo.

Yeah.
I like it a lot better than the costume from the first game.
This costume looks more sleek and nimble.
The way that the mask looks with this new hood makes him appear more ruthless and badass, imo.
Also, I'm glad that Stephen Russell (original Thief Garrett) is voicing him in this game, as well.
Couldn't imagine anyone else more fitting for the role of Corvo.

Yeah, hopefully it will be a bit gritty and coarse... that's how I've imagined it, that is. Kinda like Adam Jensen in Deus Ex. If it's too smooth, I'd feel weird. He should sound aged and experienced, yet badass.

Yeah, hopefully it will be a bit gritty and coarse... that's how I've imagined it, that is. Kinda like Adam Jensen in Deus Ex. If it's too smooth, I'd feel weird. He should sound aged and experienced, yet badass.

Agreed.
This is similarly how I imagine that he will sound in Dishonored 2 (original Garrett, beginning until the 0:34 mark, below)..........

Some new info on Emily Kaldwin......
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...ted-with-emily-kaldwin-from-dishonored-2.aspx

The City of Karnaca......
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...all-take-a-tour-of-dishonored-2s-karnaca.aspx

And some behind the scenes stuff from Dishonored 2's development and Arkane Studios.....
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...tudios-and-dishonored-2-39-s-development.aspx

All month long Game Informer is covering Dishonored, but I thought I'd update the thread for anyone interested.
http://www.gameinformer.com/p/dishonored2.aspx
Enjoy ;)

Fuqin computer is acting slow on the 1 day that I'm most hyped for Dishonored.
Thank you for posting the videos, though, incubuslord.
I need that Dishonored 2 Collector's Edition, so Injustice 2 will be taking a back seat.
HYYYYYYYYPED!!!!!

Cool to see that they went with the DLC ending of Delilah being spared.
I'm guessing that she's the one who takes over Emily's throne, as that was her plan in The Brigmore Witches.

EDIT:
I watched the live stream from the PS4 just fine, but I appreciate the videos being posted to the thread. ;)
As for the gameplay: hell of an improvement from the first game.
I'm loving the combat choke, Domino power, Mezmerize and Shadow Walk powers.

Looks like my first playthrough will be with Emily, then with Corvo.

Last edited:
Same here.
It's the only game that I pre-ordered last year for this year, and I'm going to be upgrading that pre-order to the Collector's Edition.
Now I only have to wait another 5 months. Lol

From what we've seen so far, I dare say it is worth the wait. :3

With the improvements that I saw in the showcase, it's definitely worth the wait.
I just need to find out where I can get the Collector's Edition, as I don't see any place online selling them.

Based on what I saw, I guess it's safe to say that Arkane did not lie at all when they said what you saw in the Trailer is literally what you will see/do in the game. Similar to how the MKX Reveal Trailer was pretty much the actual game with exaggerated graphics.

Day 1 Buy for sure. Collector's Edition? Depends of if Office Depot ever sends me an email asking for an interview.

I can't find it at bestbuy.com, but worst case scenario, I'll sign up for a free month of Amazon Prime, then decline when the month is up.

I can't find it at bestbuy.com, but worst case scenario, I'll sign up for a free month of Amazon Prime, then decline when the month is up.

Don't know if you saw my post from the other thread, but you can get that Collector's Edition Here. Get it soon though if you have a PS4, because literally 20 mins ago the PS4 option said "out of stock" but they put the option back up right after.

Don't know if you saw my post from the other thread, but you can get that Collector's Edition Here. Get it soon though if you have a PS4, because literally 20 mins ago the PS4 option said "out of stock" but they put the option back up right after.

Cool.
Thanks. ;)
I'll check it out.