Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

Because they release so little in between the teaser and the actual trailer.
I think the only thing they released for Kan Ra was one piece of concept art for him.

I just feel like it's a bad balance. I think the tease, trailer and release should have an equal amount of time between them to keep interest high.

Because they release so little in between the teaser and the actual trailer.
I think the only thing they released for Kan Ra was one piece of concept art for him.

I just feel like it's a bad balance. I think the tease, trailer and release should have an equal amount of time between them to keep interest high.

Every Friday they release what is called a Textual Stream which is full of information on what they are doing, however, they post that on their own forum. So they do post alot every week, but you have to know where to find it. ^^

So I read an article about this new character, and they were mentioning about how they might, MIGHT release this game for the PC.

If this ever happens, I will definitely get it...

After playing against Kan-Ra online a few times, plus facing him in offline 1v1, I say I classify him as the trapping and zone fighter as his sand gimmicks can be a bit tricky to use.

^ it was known for some time before his trailer he was gonna be a zoner/trap/grappler ang IG said themselves he was gonna be a tough nut to crack as well

from what iv'e seen from him he looks to be the quintessential anti-sabrewulf

And also the harder version of Glacius. Guess I forgot all about it. So anyone besides fought against an online Kan-Ra player?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I fought a couple. I played a redicuously good Kan-Ra, granted the dude was a lvl 38. Kan-Ra does not seem to have a high damage output. My hardest matchup has seemed to be against Orchid.

I fought a couple. I played a redicuously good Kan-Ra, granted the dude was a lvl 38. Kan-Ra does not seem to have a high damage output. My hardest matchup has seemed to be against Orchid.

I think Kan-Ra is more about disorient, frustrate and keeping his opponent at his own pace, thus the low damage output, but the set ups are outrageous.

I think Kan-Ra is more about disorient, frustrate and keeping his opponent at his own pace, thus the low damage output, but the set ups are outrageous.

Imagine how much of a nightmare it is for sabrewulf players to deal with those pesky bugs

I think Spinal and Fulgore could fight well against the Kan Ra since they could just teleport around his shenanigans

Imagine how much of a nightmare it is for sabrewulf players to deal with those pesky bugs

I think Spinal and Fulgore could fight well against the Kan Ra since they could just teleport around his shenanigans

Don't forget about the sand traps, as that will get ya if the bugs won't get you. Also another stage ultra after Kan-Ra's release, if y'all didn't know already until now.

I watched Maximillian's Kan Ra stream last night. The dude looks disgusting lol. He was absolutely wrecking dudes with the traps.

Finally got to play this game and an xbox one for the first time yesterday. Let me just say that this is the one of the slickest fighters I've ever played. Everything was so fast and satisfying. Also those graphics. Only got to play a few rounds cause everyone there wanted to play the same 2 maps on gordon ramsey : the master chef collection instead. But from what I gathered, this game kicked ass, I cant wait to see the rest of the characters.