Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

For those who are curiously expect from Season 2, check out this finish from Boss Shadow Jago:

I hope everyone else gets it when IG starts making more characters and the "true" final boss. And what do y'all think about that?

Why can't I buy Fulgore?
When I try to buy him through the game it says "Content Isn't Available"
And I can't find him in the Add-On section of the Marketplace.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Still getting the same problem.

You should've automatically gotten it by the time you signed in and started the game. It may have to do with which Edition you bought after you downloaded the free version.

I honestly think Double Helix purposely decided to give Killer Instinct the worst training mode music in fighting game history so that you grind out KP points to get a new theme. This shit is HORRIBLE

After 18 losses against the now most insidious hidden boss, I finally took him down on my 19th attempt and now looking forward to season 2 in the upcoming months.

Why can't I buy Fulgore?
When I try to buy him through the game it says "Content Isn't Available"
And I can't find him in the Add-On section of the Marketplace.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Still getting the same problem.
I think ultra and combo purchasers get access to new characters before those with the free version.

I reached shadow jago but never bothered beating him - only way to do it is with un breakable starting from lows. He will break everything else. I rarely catch him with counter breakers

I was able to kick his ass on my 19th attempt as Thunder. When facing Shin Shadow Jago, the AI is set on the hardest difficulty ever. It will adapt to almost your every strategy and playbook with whatever character you're using. And Riko......how many times has that bastard used his Ultimate on you?

First 3 times then two ultras the nothing for about 4 matches then six more times lol he don't punish Saber, Sadira or Thunder on there most unsafe strategies but would body you for playing safe-- shit was dumb<_<