Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

I will probably be going on and joining a lobby soon.

I just picked up six boxes I had shipped to myself from Minnesota to Florida so I will be unloading the boxes, putting my apartment together and drinking some brandy.

After last night's battle with JOHNNY ROOK, I've finally found my secondary main character in KI 2013-14. Although still learning, I'm gonna get it down eventually, especially since she can deal very heavy damage, if played right.

You got a beastly Thunder. I am trying to learn Fulgore, well not fully learn but just get rather equated with. I like to play him a little differently. Was a fun night, will have to play again soon.

Played with Reaver recently. He got a decent Spinal. Just need to throw some counter breakers a bit more often cuz I combo broke him more times than he used his slide.....Although still working on my 2nd character's combo as they are a few times that I dropped some combos that I could've kept going.

Yeah I was just kind of playing a little shitty last night. I haven't played KI as much as I thought I would have. It can just get really frustrating when I do a skull setup with a good mixup, and it works, then they can just smash a couple buttons to get out of jail for free. -_-

Very interesting character and background and finally a brand new fighter that is very different from the others. Also, the name and look to me kinda looks similar to Mumm-Ra from the Thundercats.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I hate that they release the trailers so close to the character's release.

I'm pretty sure that Spinal launched with his own trailer.