What in the hell is wrong with society?

BBBLP

Robot Rock

smh.gif

Oh wow.... they finally did it; tbh I was expecting something like this to happen eventually.

Man, certain groups are gonna have a field day with this show, and by field day, I mean crap all over it lol. One day I'm gonna be switching channels and hearing about it on the news I guarantee.

This is so stupid.

Might as well full-on genderbend the dude. It would at least make more sense than just forcing him to dress as a girl.

Who is going to even watch this?

What I want to know is who decided to make this a kids show. If this was on adult swim or something that would be understandable, but making it for kids is a bad idea right from the get go.

I can see it now, some elementary school kid is going to go to school and discuss this show with his friends and say "The hero on that show reminds me of my uncle."

What I want to know is who decided to make this a kids show. If this was on adult swim or something that would be understandable, but making it for kids is a bad idea right from the get go.

Is it really any wonder why it's a kid's show when it has such a silly concept? And why exactly is it a bad idea for this to be a kid's show? Do people think that by allowing their kids to watch this show that they are going to suddenly turn into gay and transgender kids? I can promise you that isn't how it works. That is just a ridiculous assumption made by ignorant people.

This seems like a pretty funny show. Why not let kids enjoy the entertainment?

Is it really any wonder why it's a kid's show when it has such a silly concept? And why exactly is it a bad idea for this to be a kid's show? Do people think that by allowing their kids to watch this show that they are going to suddenly turn into gay and transgender kids? I can promise you that isn't how it works. That is just a ridiculous assumption made by ignorant people.

Agreed! People are BORN gay, straight, or bi. Gay ppl can't turn straight no matter how others try to make them. The same goes when a straight guy is forced to be gay.

Look...

I'm not saying at all that this is going to affect kids in any bad way.

But the way I see it is that parents will look at this show and think it will corrupt there children somehow, and then those parents will start filing lawsuit and what not like any stupid parent would.

Now please can we drop this and not turn it into a debate.

Not to mention Bugs bunny not only dressed like a girla shit ton from my child hood, He kissed dudes as well.

Gender Bender stuff is alright with me

Ever seen Hot chick? was kind of funny to me haha.

Bugs did that shit once in a blue moon. And whenever he did it, it was to embarrass Elmer.

This Shamwow or whatever the hell it's called is mad funked up. Making the new generation a bunch of sensitive fruits.

Oh, you remember that.
Well uh, I stand by the show's music. Shit is top tier.

Besides, that show didn't encourage queerness. Well it did, but unintentionally.

Meh, I think it is just suppose to be more 'funny' than anything. I doubt it will mess with anyone's mind, but, even if it did, a lot of cartoons are full of violence, so, really, I think most parents would rather have their kids watch a weird show about a dude dressing as a girl than animals trying daily to blow one another up.