Mortal Kombat 1 Ultimate Version Comparison + MK SNES and GEN Game Genie Glitches

pomme390

Hello people. I wanted to share with you three of my video about Mortal Kombat the first!

This is the comparison of 10 port of Mortal Kombat, not counting some port sur as the Game Gear or Arcade Emulation (Midway Arcade Treasure, MK HD Kollection) because they are too similar to the sega master system and arcade version respectivility

in order
ARCADE
DOS
DOS CD
JAKK TV PLUG N PLAY
SNES
AMIGA
GENESIS
SEGA CD
SMS
GAME BOY

Im comparing a wide variety of stuff. Intros, Test Your Might, fatalities, vs bosses and more!

This video is very long (a good hour) Thought you can use shortcuts in my video description to make it easier! Enjoy this one!, specially the Fatality part!

This video is a 30 minutes compilations of various game genie code that cause major glitches to the game, using Shang Tsung as a base for all those craziness. I wanted to share it with you guys because there is many stuff I never saw elsewhere.

Here my video about the sega genesis port of Mortal Kombat 1, inducing it with ton of different game genie code. Enjoy!

I played it on the SNES. I completely forgot about Goro at the start when it flashes the intro of the makes (Acclaim I think).