Voting To Kick A King Out In King Of The Hill

The most pathetic thread ive read all year!!! so since you cant beat the king you rather have ppl vote him to get kick from his/her spot ?? you are pathetic and which will remain in my wasteland .!! bow weakling !

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

Yeah, this is pretty freakin pathetic. A thread like this should be a bannable offense.

Since we are talking about Voting people out of KOH - has anyone learned how to mute someone? I had to sit there and listen to someone's phone conversation for over 15 min! That $#!t was just annoying

Since we are talking about Voting people out of KOH - has anyone learned how to mute someone? I had to sit there and listen to someone's phone conversation for over 15 min! That $#!t was just annoying
lol riko i get muted all the time because of my shit talking

You can't mute anyone in any gamemode i'm assuming. I had to listen to some awful Skrillex during a match, It was so loud that you couldn't hear any of the character interactions. I don't know how people can play like that, I need silence during gaming. It takes away from my concentration

Voting to kick the top fighter out of King Of The Hill?
I'm 100% against this.
Just get better and beat the person on top.

Whether it's zoning or repeatedly using the same move, or any other thing, that person has found a way to stay on top.
Nothing is unbeatable.

I can think of one reasonable application for this, and only because I get pissed when this happens. Being at the skill level I am, I tend to frequent beginners rooms. This is so I can play the game and not get destroyed mercilessly around every corner. What really gets me is going in to those rooms and seeing people with like 300 wins and only about 40 losses... And then when they challenge me they juggle my ass like a bowling pin. It's even worse when these guys join a KotH in beginner rooms. They just sit there and beat everyone with out any stress. I wish there was a way around that...

I can think of one reasonable application for this, and only because I get pissed when this happens. Being at the skill level I am, I tend to frequent beginners rooms. This is so I can play the game and not get destroyed mercilessly around every corner. What really gets me is going in to those rooms and seeing people with like 300 wins and only about 40 losses... And then when they challenge me they juggle my ass like a bowling pin. It's even worse when these guys join a KotH in beginner rooms. They just sit there and beat everyone with out any stress. I wish there was a way around that...

you pathetic mortal ?!!!! there is a way around it ....its called GET BETTER !! you reek of failure !! BE GONE!!!! ( slave!!! yes OUTWORLD??? THE EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD WOULD LIKE HIS GRAPES NOW !!!! yes emperor !!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA carry on trmk i will sit on my throne and eat my grapes and spectate .

there is an answer lol just use your block :)

you pathetic mortal ?!!!! there is a way around it ....its called GET BETTER !! you reek of failure !! BE GONE!!!! ( slave!!! yes OUTWORLD??? THE EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD WOULD LIKE HIS GRAPES NOW !!!! yes emperor !!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA carry on trmk i will sit on my throne and eat my grapes and spectate .

Last edited:
I can block all day, but it doesn't do much if I'm not at the level of skill to actually do something with it. I'll block, try to punish, and then lose out because I drop a combo chance, or he just beats me to the punch because he knows all the frame data and shit, and just breaks out a faster move. You don't go in to a beginners room to try and fight players who have put in the time. You go because you haven't been able to put in that much time, and would like to fight someone more your pace.

there is an answer lol just use your block :)

I can see his frustration, though.
I used to see these same douches who like to pick on beginners in MK9, and defeat them to get an easy W.
They're called "Beginners" rooms for a reason.
I would go into the MK9 "Beginners" rooms to look for these douches and teach them a lesson.

I can see his frustration, though.
I used to see these same douches who like to pick on beginners in MK9, and defeat them to get an easy W.
They're called "Beginners" rooms for a reason.
I would go into the MK9 "Beginners" rooms to look for these douches and teach them a lesson.
you guys shouldn't even know what goes on beginners room .. how can you level if you play ppl on the same level or lower as you??? foolish child!!!! bow before you reply to speak to thy emperor !!!!!

you guys shouldn't even know what goes on beginners room .. how can you level if you play ppl on the same level or lower as you??? foolish child!!!! bow before you reply to speak to thy emperor !!!!!

I didn't EVER fight people ranked lower than me.
I went in because people on the forums had been complaining about getting picked on in "Beginners," so I would go in there looking for these higher ranked douchebags, and fight them.

kony-meme-generator-internet-tough-guy-d2da48.jpg

I didn't EVER fight people ranked lower than me.
I went in because people on the forums had been complaining about getting picked on in "Beginners," so I would go in there looking for these higher ranked douchebags, and fight them.

A hero to the forums that the internet needs, but does not deserve

EDIT: Don't mistake that for the pic, I actually think that's pretty nice of you Commander

I can block all day, but it doesn't do much if I'm not at the level of skill to actually do something with it. I'll block, try to punish, and then lose out because I drop a combo chance, or he just beats me to the punch because he knows all the frame data and shit, and just breaks out a faster move. You don't go in to a beginners room to try and fight players who have put in the time. You go because you haven't been able to put in that much time, and would like to fight someone more your pace.

I thought you needed a certain amount of XP to be allowed in the beginner's room?

Anyway, I understand your situation: you're tired of being pushed around by the bigger kids. The question is what are you going to do about it? Are you going to whine and pout or are you going to fight back?

You don't need to spend hours in the training room in order to imrpove your skills. Use your resources: ask questions on this forum, go over to testyourmight, watch a couple videos. You can improve your game with two 30min sessions if you know what to work on.

Hey, I do what I can against them. And I was just trying to present a valid application for a booting system. And I've been chipping away at getting better. But sometimes, when you want to take a break from getting better, and just play some games online, that's what you want to do. Not get shit on.

Nah, it's not XP limited as far as I can see.

Hey, I do what I can against them. And I was just trying to present a valid application for a booting system. And I've been chipping away at getting better. But sometimes, when you want to take a break from getting better, and just play some games online, that's what you want to do. Not get shit on.

Nah, it's not XP limited as far as I can see.

I've already told you what to do. You just don't want to listen because it's not the easy way out.