Attack on Titan

Right on Critical

Spoiler:
call me crazy but in the first episode the Recon group were about to slice a Titan's neck and the neck and head look just like Colossal Titan's

Also you might be right about the blonde girl :(
But I suspect her scumbag friend to use her to lead her to her death rather than crack.

And Potato Girl? I hope she lives as well

nah son, even though I WANT to do it like Yung does it....

I can't.... I keep counting down the days even when I'm trying not to.

I know you're not Critical I was talking about me.

That's what I do to ease the hype.
But on Sunday, shit man too extreme

This will be me on Sunday:

Spoiler:
my-body-is-ready-41967.gif

Well I just took a break from Metro and watched episode 6.

And I'm wondering

Spoiler:
How did Eren know where Mikasa was being held?

Um because...
um...
How :bomb:

Spoiler:
I seriously don't know. Shh don't question it.

Anyway, what I really want to know is why are the Titan's evolving? Remeber in Episode 5 they begin to actually JUMP. Like having those tall motherfvcks weren't enough they jump. Also in Episode 6 a normal Titan actually ran!

I know its a 5 year gap and all but shit I want answers

Episode 7

Spoiler:
Dude, shit is gonna get real soon. I have an extremely strong feeling that Titan is somehow Eren. Maybe that injection his dad gave him turned him into a Titan. I dunno. And Mikasa almost giving up on her life, and Eren saving her even when he's not there physically. Damn son.

Also, I think Mikasa has a switch she activates in her brain so she throws away her emotions, but she still had them as "Armin noticed she was carelessly throwing away her gas."

Fawking punching off a Titan's face so hard your hand gets destroyed? Holy shit.

And that guy looked so happy when he fixed his gun. "uh... what good is that gonna do..." *fawking shoots himself*

Although I feel the despair of this set of episodes will die soon as I think they are finally doing a come-back. I think they are gonna save this wall this time.

Also re-watching I noticed both sides are adapting to eachother. They put those things at the entrance where the colossal titan kicked to prevent debri from crushing houses, and man-hole traps for titans.

titans also seem to be baiting people into traps.

This damn anime pisses me off witht heir damn cliff hangers.