Injustice Tier list by REO and Brady

I agree that Batgirl is A tier.
If she got meter to do the Bolo Loop Infinite then sure. Not to sure about her damage

If she got meter to do the Bolo Loop Infinite then sure.

That's the point. She doesn't need meter to do the loop. She can MB without a bar of meter.

Usually doing bolo twice in a combo leads to a hard knockdown, but whiffing a normal or in this case activating and de activating her trait bypasses this and causes the Bolo Meterburn to not cost meter.

I am really surprised.
I mean, I dont care about tier lists and I saw few pro matchs...
But why Lobo is tier C???
Is my main, I am in love with him. He may be not the BEST, but to me isnt the worst for sure.

Lobo is shit tier, that's why. He is the worst, right alongside Bane. But that should not stop you from playing as them if you enjoy playing as them, especially if that's all you play is online.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/why-is-lobo-not-a-great-character-rant.32181/

Well offline against casual players is fine also. Tier lists only really come into play in highly competitive tournament level play. No offense, but I trust REO's and Tom Brady's facts over your opinion. ;)

Well offline against casual players is fine also. Tier lists only really come into play in highly competitive tournament level play. No offense, but I trust REO's and Tom Brady's facts over your opinion. ;)

I am sad about you Immortal. Looking your perspective.
You dont need to trust on my opinion or Tom Brady's opinion. You need to trust on your own opinion. Tier is in matter of fact, opinion. only that. And I can say to you, I AM good with Lobo. Never, Lobo is tier shit IN MY OPINION.

There are some top Baraka and Sheeva players but tier list are based off the tools the character has to win a match up - no one is 0-10 but let's face it 3-7 is nealy equal to starting a match at half life.

Frame data is opinion? Matchups are opinion? Tools the character has are just opinions? Damage output is opinion? All of this shit is just opinion?

Lolz. Okay. Go win a major with Lobo then.

Frame data is opinion? Matchups are opinion? Tools the character has are just opinions? Damage output is opinion? All of this shit is just opinion?

Lolz. Okay. Go win a major with Lobo then.

I would like to play against you with Lobo. But delay will make the real thing impossible. I am from Brazil.
Lobo major problem imo is not damage output or frame data how you said. Lobo major problem is lack of safe engage.

Sure he is not tier S. But shit?? Not to me.

But ok.. good to me. He will receive some buffs soon then. ;)

Somebody has to be at the bottom, I guess.

I just hate when people drop characters simply because they placed low in a subjective tier list. At the end of the day, you should play with whoever you want. Don't let other people opinions control you. DO YOUR OWN EXPERIMENTING!!!!!